• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hello, Saturday.

bettEC

TRIBE Member
You've come much too early for me.

Awake at 6 (grrrr), dragging myself up at 6:47, too immobile to actually do anything yet but thinking about checking the market since I haven't been in weeks and early morning is the only time to go. First stop, Tim Hortons.

Today? Packing, packing, packing; maybe brunch or dinner with the parentals if I decide they should come visit; a pilates session; and maybe an extended walk if my ankle feels up for it. Hopefully a low key bevvie or two tonight in preparation for another exciting day of packing on Sunday.

And you?

ducke

TRIBE Member
MORNING ALL

Awake early also 6:07 :eek:
Puppy Training sucks and I wish dogs knew how to flush ...

SNOW FLAKES ARE FALLING

FoxyM

TRIBE Member
just got up... i'm settling down in front of my work laptop to get a bit of work done before Ryan gets up.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

~atp~

TRIBE Member
I think I'm going to sleep for 3 or 4 hours. Then I'm going to order some sort of comfort food. Thai, Korean or just pizza. Then it's movie-recovery-day for me. Wish me luck. :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Caz

TRIBE Member
bahhhhh still up

dammit, i so didnt want this to happen, I want to be in good shape for the plane to germany in 12 hours. I need a lesson in sticking to my guns!

:S

edit: happy bday Woody

Woody

TRIBE Member
caz said:
bahhhhh still up

dammit, i so didnt want this to happen, I want to be in good shape for the plane to germany in 12 hours. I need a lesson in sticking to my guns!

:S

edit: happy bday Woody
Thank you very much!! and have a great time in germany!!!

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
I feel like shit, got a cold plus I've had a fever the past 2 nights and I wake up in the middle of the night soaking wet, gotta change the pillow case, and I can't sleep well. But I woke up feeling rested at 7:30am...go figure.

Ain't doin shit today, thats the plan.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
I'm on the 8th floor so the snowflakes look very pretty floating lazily to the ground. I am now going to look outside as everyone is saying how yucky it is.

Eh, it just looks a bit wet. I have my gym gear on --> I just need to leave now to go there. But I have been trying to for the last half hour. Soon. Soon.

then I will come home and clean. maybe do some work ...
I think I may have to reevaluate my morning. I need more fun things to do...

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Finally managed to have an early sober night on a Friday, meaning I don't have to do my a.m. class+personal training combo hungover! yay!

Makin some coffee and toast, going to my research meeting, then personal training, then napping, then maybe yoga at 5, then parking myself at starbucks with a hardcore coffee and hammering out as much as I can for a paper before hitting the drake and footwork tonight.

busy busy day and it looks like shiite out there. I'd rather be in Miami.

lucinda

TRIBE Member
Wow...major sleep in for me. And, I didn't even go out last night.
Just about to get ready for work. Will be a pretty easy going saturday. Gonna exercise later and take a long steam. Tonite. NADA. Attempt to put together Ikea shit.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I had the most amazing dream I have had in a while...my mom was in it.
Today?

Workout, whole foods shopping, and then relax. Tomorrow I study for my exam, and go and spend time with my sister.
Quiet week-end. :)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
jesus christ, I opened my work inbox and now I'm stuck dealing with work bullshit. I DO NOT WORK WEEKENDS BOSSY MC BOSSERSON.

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
holy shit I guess I was tired...I fell asleep at 9:30 on my couch watching T.V last night and just woke up now.

Last edited:

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
wow I slept for 10 hours yay!

Super hungover yesterday and still a bit groggy but nothing a coffee wouldn't fix.

Brunch date soon when she gets her ass out of bed then who knows. Gym?