• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hello from Down Under

Tech_Head_Rob

TRIBE Member
Hey kids,

I haven't logged in awhile... how're things? They look like things are going swell, sinc eyou got Millsy coming in on the 20th (and he's playing at Aria too? damn! I'll have to congratulate JF on that booking...).

Just wanted to let Curt and Doug know that I put Curt's 'The Light' as one of my favorite mixes of 2003 on www.welovemusique.com (its a new E-zine I've started writing for). Just go to the main page and look to the left and see the 'best of 2003' link... then click under Rob N. (also for those interested in seeing what I look like, there's a jpg of me there too ;) ).

Ok, I'm going to go back to enjoying the fun and sun now.. (Good Vibrations tomorrow! Gangstarr, Blackalicious, Asian Dub Foundation and more! schweet).

peace
Rob

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Hey Rob. good to hear that things are going good. :) make sure you post some pics.

and watch out for the albino techno-dingos.

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
thanks alot rob,im really glad you enjoyed the disc so much and appreciate the comments.i hope everything is super in oz even though theres no swiss chalets there...;)

Tech_Head_Rob

TRIBE Member
yes Curt, I'm crying because there are no Swiss Chalet's around.. *sniff* *sniff*

but things are looking up, 'caue I'll have plenty of techno to take care of me. On Friday some dj from Detroit is coming, and on March 7th there's some huge rave being held at the Tennis Park where Vitalic (doing a live PA), Samuel L Sessions, Green Velvet (dj set), and Renato Cohen are playing. should be good.

Also, Theo Parrish is coming at the end of the month.

peace
Rob

ps. but still, Kraftwerk AND Mills are coming to Montreal... damn! sorry that i'll be missing 'em.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

anx

TRIBE Member
where in australia are you? im going there at the end of the year and i'm looking for some contacts for a place to stay out east...

whats the techno like out there? im thinkin melbourne is where i will settle first

cheers!