• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Helix the TV show reviews?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I bought season 1 down with me and I am halfway into it. It is like 28 Days Later meets The Thing. Besides the Arctic, there's a creepy Japanese scientist, an evil corporate overlord (7 of Nine who is still kind of hawt in spite of being a bit soft), an evil twin, an endangered native population with missing children are thrown in for good measure. There you have it.

acheron

TRIBE Member
Second seasons off to a good start. Can't really blow it for alex if he's only half way through season one. Very different from before. I'm liking it!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
First season was interesting to see what they did with it. second is starting off in a way that im not sure really fits in with the previous season.

not sure what they are going to do with it.

I will see what happens, but it could bomb quite quickly.

[spoil] i do like the aspect of the bouncing back and forth between the timelines. although it seems awfully 12 monkeys but not as good, and without actual time travel..[/spoil]