• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Heaven

vench

TRIBE Promoter
I figured since hell is being represented, I'd give the 'ol angels a thread.




The world might be going straight to heaven too, you never know.

vench
 

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Hey, look... it's buddy christ... will this never become tiresome? Hahahahahaha...

It's buddy... and it's christ....

It's buddy christ.... hahahahahahahah.

Oh, yeah, *lol*.


 
G

Guest

Guest
Heaven ain't in Hamilton.

Oh, speaking of which, there was a gang fight outside my window last night (kinda strange cuz this area isn't known to be rough) and when it was all done, through my open window I overheard one of the wife-beater-wearing skinhead guys say "I was just beating the shit outta anyone who was the wrong colour". The rest of the racist slurs need not to be mentioned here.

When I saw those 20-odd monkeys out there, I felt sad about the fact most of em will have kids one day.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by AdamAnt
My question is: Did Christ shit?
This is a question that scholars have been trying to find the answer to for years. Here's what they've found:

A) buddies shit
B) christ is our buddy

Thus, Jesus shat. And ate it, and then spouted it.
 

AdamAnt

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd


This is a question that scholars have been trying to find the answer to for years. Here's what they've found:

A) buddies shit
B) christ is our buddy

Thus, Jesus shat. And ate it, and then spouted it.
WOH! Deja POO!
 

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored
dont forget his swedish counterpart buddy vinder
what jay, no pic? come on.....used to be any excuse and it would go up........yeesh, someone's gone soft....
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Persephone

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tearer
Heaven ain't in Hamilton.

Oh, speaking of which, there was a gang fight outside my window last night (kinda strange cuz this area isn't known to be rough) and when it was all done, through my open window I overheard one of the wife-beater-wearing skinhead guys say "I was just beating the shit outta anyone who was the wrong colour". The rest of the racist slurs need not to be mentioned here.

When I saw those 20-odd monkeys out there, I felt sad about the fact most of em will have kids one day.
Why didn't you call the cops for help or something? Was this is Westdale??
 

-ravetrash-

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Persephone


Why didn't you call the cops for help or something? Was this is Westdale??
That kind of shit doesn't happen in Westdale. The most you get in Westdale is retarded high school students throwing things at drunk university students.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Originally posted by Persephone


Why didn't you call the cops for help or something? Was this is Westdale??
Because there were all kinds of people out of their houses already breaking it up. I didn't want to go outside, I was fucking in bed and nekkid. I just watched the idiocy from my window and uh, contemplated matters.

And no, not Westdale. It was near Hess Village.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

futronic

TRIBE Member
hahaha ... sorry Vinder. I do recall you regretted letting me take that picture immediately afterwards. :D

-- Jay aka Fut
 

Persephone

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by -ravetrash-


That kind of shit doesn't happen in Westdale. The most you get in Westdale is retarded high school students throwing things at drunk university students.
Well, she did say that it happened in an area that wasn't known for it's rough nature. Can you blame me for asking?

You are right though...although once I saw a drag race down Sterling that ended up in an SUV going through the front window of a little shoe store...
 

-ravetrash-

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Persephone


Well, she did say that it happened in an area that wasn't known for it's rough nature. Can you blame me for asking?
Fair enough. =)


You are right though...although once I saw a drag race down Sterling that ended up in an SUV going through the front window of a little shoe store...
I remember that. I think I drove by shortly after it happened, because I remember seeing the SUV halfway into the shoe store.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
I take all the credit for the Buddy Vinder thing.
I started it!

<------feels proud. :D

Ming.
don't worry, i'll start something as equally to be proud of :D
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top