1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Heather @ Century Room

Discussion in 'Event Reviews' started by slice, Apr 15, 2010.

1. slice

slice TRIBE Member

LOL. Did anyone in there even know/or care who she was?

What a waste of a booking.

2. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

LMAO, it's century room! What a douche venue!

And I agree, waste of a booking....

3. G.Cue

G.Cue TRIBE Promoter

Actually - despite the mixed reviews about the venue itself - Heather ripped a really tight set on Tuesday night, and MOST who were there were dancing to the beat. It was definitely one of the better sets i've heard from her since...i'd say...industry reunion @ the docks, where she played after Farina's Mushroom Jazz set.

Much love to APT Ent., The Gerbz & Jennstar for getting a hot group of people out for DJ Heather's Bday week!

4. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

the venue is pretty good for this type of thing, i caught the basement jaxx there recently and it was awesome and the srowd was great.

FYI these events aren't your regular friday/sat nights

5. JAR

JAR TRIBE Member

sorry I missed this - school night, had to be good.

for all those who like their who house funky and jackin, word is DJ Mes of GuestHouse will be playing at Wrongbar on May 21. Lookout for the full listing in the upcoming events forum.

6. Rage

Rage TRIBE Member

7. mixupmixup

mixupmixup TRIBE Member

oh werd up!