1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Health Forum?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Eclectic, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

Seriously?

Do we really need one?

2. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

I don't think we really need anything. I am just testing out some back-end ad serving stuff with it. Its beta only and may or may not disappear soon.

3. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

there are so many forums now that i cant even ever find the things im looking for.
    plus there are probably tons of good threads I miss because i dont even go in certain places...ie-sports, politics.

stick em all back into one messy cluttered place I say!!!!

4. skin deep

skin deep TRIBE Member

So many subforums is like having way too many pockets. You think, "wow, I finally have a place to put everything," but eventually realize that you need to check all your pockets before you find what you were looking for.

5. dig this

dig this TRIBE Member

just search by clicking "new posts".... kinda makes you stop paying attention to what's in what forum.

6. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

^ha I never even new you could do that.
    there are not very many new posts.:(
    and what do they mean by new posts.....new posts since when? what is considered an old post?

7. Aerius Zension

Aerius Zension TRIBE Member

I posted. Baiting the hippies.

8. MOD ONE

MOD ONE TRIBE Member

and the hipsters as well lol.

9. dig this

dig this TRIBE Member

either since you last logged in or since the last time you hit "New Posts"... Only searches the last 200 newest posts though, but that's rarely an issue.

10. Bacchus

Bacchus TRIBE Promoter

Great Idea!

Perfect place for Gym/Training thraeds (instead of just the men's forum?), as well as nutrition, recipes and other health related topics