• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

**healing By Touch**

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
I have something special to share with those interested. This information may be helpful to some of you on Tribe, or people you know. This is not a Plug...Just an experience i would like to share with you.

My mother, who has been sick with back problems for many years has discovered a new type of healing.

Some backgroud on her problem:
She had a buldging disk in her spine, and that was affecting her syatic (sp) nerve...causing pain in her back, legs and numbness in her right foot. This has been going on for over 2 years. About 6 months ago she had surgery and had the disk "scraped" they also found a tumor around her nerves or spine (sorry cannot remember). She is taking about 6 different kinds of meds...hasnt worked for a few years...and is always druged up and in pain.
The past few weeks were terrible. SHe was unable to leave the house, and could only get out of bed to use the washroom...any longer and the pain would be unbarable. My father and i are sick of doctors only giving her more meds...so we have tried to find someone to help her. I think we have.

We heard from a friend of theres about a doctor who heals people using the energy in his body (hard to believe for some). We know of two people personally who have be treated by him...one lady with breast cancer, and another with another serious illness.

We called him this past Sunday and he told my mom and dad to come in on monday. She was told not to take any meds on monday.....and after this treatment...she came home and slept (just took one of her anti inflamitory pills) She slept ALL DAY tuesday (only woke up to use the washroom and drink water) and waking her up for her appointment today was hard. She just wanted to sleep (still 3 days without pills...which is a great change just there)

Today she came back from the treatment, i spoke with my dad over the phone and he was just excited.
He said my mom was in bed reading..without her "reading glasses" When the doctor placed his hands near her eyes he told her that he felt that she had problems with vison....and he promised to fix that. She could read her books without the glasses...he helped her in just the 2nd treatment. He also told her that the reason she slept so long was that her body was making up for all the lost sleep because of the pain adn stress she has been going through.

She goes back friday for another treatment and it looks promising.
its time..she has been going through so much and i hope this helps her with her pain. She says she doesnt feel as much pain right now, and still hasnt taken her pain killers..... this just gives us some hope.

THank you for listening, and maybe someone you know is about to give in to their illness and this man may be able to help.

(my boss who just found out he has prostate cancer is also going to see this doctor to see if he can help)

if anyone is interested in his name let me know.
thanks again for letting me share this story

bambam

TRIBE Member
Im interested...my mothers in pretty bad shape...I dont know if shed go for this but I'd definitely like her to try it

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
is this reiki (sp?) or something like it? I have a friend who is trained to do that stuff ... she doesn't do such intense-level healing, but she really truly believes it works.

afterglow

TRIBE Member
After almost 5 months, my mother's leg is still very broken and the screws are still showing.

Maybe this coudl help?

:/

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

skyparty

TRIBE Member
i've seen -this kind of thing- first hand, through prayer and other spiritual belief systems.

it's amazing, it really is.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T., in my opinion.

You people are free to experience and believe whatever you want, more power to you, but I think it's a load of crap.

gubydal

TRIBE Member
I just went to a workshop last Sunday with Zhi Gang Sha, he's an MD as well as a doctor of TCM (traditional chinese medicine). He does very similar work to what you're describing... a very powerful presence to be around for sure!

Congratulations to your mum! I hope she has a speedy recovery and remains in good health!

Best wishes,
Shawna

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
i think its similar to reiki i belive...but correct me if im wrong...doesnt reiki use objects? ie) stones or something.? i may be wrong

also...Skyparty....there is no summoning of spirits or any such things...no chants...just the use of the energy in this mans hands. what u are describing may be similar.

i am sorry that i cannot give u more information....i have been new to this myself.
we just took a risk and it seems to be working. if anyone needs info PM me i would love to pass it along. IT doesnt hurt to call this doctor at least and speak with him.....

cost is 200$/half hour session (but when u have been watching someone u love go through pain for so long...the money isnt an issue)

my dad mentioned the cost once...i will double check...it may be less.

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T., in my opinion.

You people are free to experience and believe whatever you want, more power to you, but I think it's a load of crap.
my mom didnt believe in such things either...but this is obviously helping. I dont care where he gets his "power" from...all i know is my mother isnt suffering as much as she has been....thats all that matters to me.

we all have our own opinions.

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by gubydal
I just went to a workshop last Sunday with Zhi Gang Sha, he's an MD as well as a doctor of TCM (traditional chinese medicine). He does very similar work to what you're describing... a very powerful presence to be around for sure!

Congratulations to your mum! I hope she has a speedy recovery and remains in good health!

Best wishes,
Shawna
Thank you!!

another point: she has had small cysts in her breasts for a while now also...and when she touched her breasts it would hurt......she cannot feel the cysts anymore.....
it all seems too good to be true...but because we know two people plus herself who have experienced it...its a little easier to have faith!

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
It's called PLACEBO effect, and it is really quite powerful.

Works on people even if they don't "believe in it", since the unconscious mind is basically a 3-year old child, i.e. not rational, not logical, and beleiving in magic.

When it comes to pain, the mind is especially prone to suggestion.

I can walk around in -20 weather and not shiver, and not feel cold... magic? No, just my mind.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PolishPrincess
my mom didnt believe in such things either...but this is obviously helping. I dont care where he gets his "power" from...all i know is my mother isnt suffering as much as she has been....thats all that matters to me.

we all have our own opinions.
Indeed we do. I'm just skeptical about how much is external and how much is the power of the mind and body. I'm not saying people don't get results, I'm just skeptical where they come from is all.

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
like i said...i dont care where the results come from....anything that makes her feel better is great! Even if we have to pay someone to tell her "mind" she is doing better.

i do see ur point though, its just hard not to believe when i have witnessed it in my own home!

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
What's interesting too, is that people use these "faith healers" as a last resort.

Interesting, because if you look at the timing, it just so happens (what a coincidence) that, for instance, if it takes something 6 months to heal, and the person has been doing everything possible to make the pain go away, they go to a "faith healer" after 6 months, and gee willikers, they are "healed". It would have happened regardless, but they happened to go to the healer just when they were finishing healing.

Sometimes people need to be told when they are healed, and that's all it takes... the pain goes away. Their mind continues sending pain signals, even though they are physically healed, right up until someone tells them that they are healed.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by PolishPrincess
i do see ur point though, its just hard not to believe when i have witnessed it in my own home!
Was she actually reading? Or was she looking at a book that she has read 20 times before?

Question: What *is* pain?

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
no, she was reading a new novel. See ever since the surgery my mother has been getting worse.....they have been giving her more meds, higher dose etc.....these past few weeks have kept her in bed (normally she was able to do daily activities) We got fed up with this and decided to try something new.....we have nothing to lose...she was feeling terrible already and we are hoping for the best.....

i just wanted to share my story....
i dont care if its real or in her head....all i know is...its helping her...thats what matters to me.

Cho

TRIBE Member
Pain is a bulging disc and/or tumour pushing on the sciatic nerve.

Been there myself thankfully not the cancer part though.

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
what IS Pain?

ask my mother....she will tell you.

sadly, there are far too many people suffering with similar illnesses. You cannot go on with your life because you are dependant on your medication, or your body is holding you back.

For me...pain is watching my mother struggle to deal with this....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

gubydal

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
What's interesting too, is that people use these "faith healers" as a last resort.

Interesting, because if you look at the timing, it just so happens (what a coincidence) that, for instance, if it takes something 6 months to heal, and the person has been doing everything possible to make the pain go away, they go to a "faith healer" after 6 months, and gee willikers, they are "healed". It would have happened regardless, but they happened to go to the healer just when they were finishing healing.

What about the people who aren't supposed to get better... the "terminal"cases who are completely healed? Dr. Sha treated and healed a man of cancer who was given only weeks to live by the doctors.

These doctors have a way of tapping into and shifting something within the patients mind on an energetic level. Why is that such a leap of faith to believe? We can't see radio waves, but we know they exist. They transmit signals in the form of waves of energy. Same thing, just because we don't know the explaination for it yet doesn't make it "magic" and it doesn't make it untrue. It just means that we don't know how it works yet.

Shawna