1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Headphones for sale - Audio-technica ATH-M40fs

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by Deyo, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Deyo

Deyo TRIBE Member

I am selling these headphones which are in very good condition. I was given these as part of a gift. I do not use these at all and they sit in my droor. Below are the specs:

Audio Technica ATHM40FS Precision Extended Response Monitor Headphones:

The ATH-M40fs headphones are extended-response, precision studiophones with a flat, extended frequency response for mixing/monitoring. Frequency response extends from 5Hz to 28kHz. Pro features include field-replaceable cables, drivers and ear pads. And they're loud with 1,600 mW of power handling and high SPL capability. The drivers are 40 mm in diameter with neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils. Other features include OFC litz wire cables with convenient one-side exit, and rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring. 1/4" cable connector.

Cable Length 11', left side entry
    Frequency Response 50-28,000 Hz
    Impedance 60 ohms
    Sensitivity 100 dB
    Weight 8.8 oz.

I am seeking $65.00 CDN (Can be negotiated). I have searched the net and most sites suggest a MRSP of $150 USD.

PM or reply to deyo101@hotmail.com

I can send you pictures or check out :

http://www.music123.com/Audio-Technica-ATHM40fs-i42657.music

Last edited: Oct 16, 2005