• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

headin' for halifax

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
i'm so looking forward to going home for my brother's wedding in August ... it's in antigonish and it's the same weekend as Evolve so should be able to catch some of that too.

will be in halifax for one night on the way to the wedding. should be fun, but will be a wednesday night. who cares, can still drink later there and we'll find something to do. is reflections hopping mid week? i'll have to ask my brother. a couple of new bars to check out - a martini bar i haven't been to yet. i went to uni there but only get to haly every once in a long while these days.

will be there again for NYE ... oh my gawd, NYE in halifax ... it's been a long time!

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
ended up just going out for food and beers ... was nice to be in hali again for a bit though. of course, the very FIRST person i saw when i went outside my bro's apartment was my horrid old ex! it was crazy! ah well, it gave me the opportunity to ignore him, which i of course did. lol