• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Headache, Sore Throat - any tips?

AshG

I have this blazing headache, and very sore throat(it hurts to talk kind of thing), and i would really appreciate some tips on how to get rid of this shit.
I never get sick so i don't really know what to do.

thanks!

AshG

OhNo! said:
you are from earth right?

try an advil and some throat lozenges.

cheers!
thanks mate - been chewing acetaminophen all week for an unrelated thing, and as far as i can tell its what caused this; i was hoping for something beyond the obvious.

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
Buckley's cough syrop, and Arthur's Green Energy. Buckley's is a kind of gross menthol kick in the head, but it works.

Who were you panking last night that you got sick from Mike? Drrrrrrty! ;)

xo

MarianG

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
migraine strength advil gel caps @ 400 mg a piece, and i would say something that coats your throat, or if its painful like strep try chewing on some ginger root.

[jai]

AshG

TheLiquidFairy said:
Buckley's cough syrop. It's a kind of gross menthol kick in the head, but it works.

Who were you panking last night that you got sick from Mike? Drrrrrrty! ;)

xo

MarianG
Ha ha - if only that were the reason!

No it started friday morning, and i slept about 16hrs last night, hoping it'd get better, but no. I did try the buckley's thing last night and chicken noodle soup, and it helped a bit.

Know any magic remedies that'll make it all go away for tonight?

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
TheLiquidFairy said:
Ginger root...eww, but it works too.
Oil of oregano can be good.
It's all nasty tasting though.

MarianG

oil of oregano is way grosser imo, ginger root isnt that bad, along the same lines as buckleys, but very effective

[jai]

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Big hug Mikey boy.

I am sick with the flu too. I have a headache, fever, sore throat, I ache all over and I can't even get out of bed. Shambles.:(

For the sore throat..I totally recommend gargling with salt water to kill the germies. It is simple and it works. Keep doing it every few hours.

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
Lots of water and Vitamin C. Ginger is good for headaches, slice it up and mix with hot water + lemon. Try to stay away from dairy and sugar.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lucky1

TRIBE Member
stay home.. if you go out you will only mke everyone around you sick. no one needs to be the "hero" you know... the guy who comes to work complaining how sick he is but he made it blab blah a week later everyone else is sick.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
TheLiquidFairy said:
Ginger root...eww, but it works too.
Oil of oregano can be good.
It's all nasty tasting though.

MarianG

I too have been doing the Oil of Oregano. It is nasty in taste..big time!! But it is a natural antibiotic. Kills the germs.

AshG

Mrs. Pink said:
railing lines off stipper ass works for me.
dude, i am so open to taking whatever drugs required to fix this.

well i just picked up a bottle of vitamin C, Cold FX, and some lozenges with zinc in them.
and some ice cream.

AshG

EltrikSoulCntlr said:
I don't know about your headache... but i can help you with your throat. Just let me massage it with my dick.... Open wide!
:eek:
Ha ha!
ok this made me smile.