• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Head chopper captured!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member

Toronto police searching for missing man from CAMH, warn people to stay away

Toronto police are searching for a missing 54-year-old man who left the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health and hasn’t returned.

Thomas Brailsford was last seen around 10 a.m. Monday after he was granted a day pass from the centre at Queen and Ossington.

Police are warning anyone who sees Brailsford not to approach him and to call 911.

In 2010 Brailsford was charged with first-degree murder in the beheading death of his mother.

Barbara Starkey-Brailsford, 78, was found dead her Scarlett Road apartment on June 30, 2010.

In 2011, Brailsford was found not criminally responsible for his mother’s death and was sent to CAMH.

He is described as white, six-feet-seven-inches tall, 217 pounds, bald, hazel eyes and wears glasses. He was last seen wearing a black shirt, black pants and black shoes.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts is being asked to contact police at 416-808-1400.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
When they say he was found "not criminally responsible" for the beheading, I'm picturing that he defended himself in court, saying something along the lines of, "Hey, I was a bit of an asshole, she was a bit of an asshole, are we really going to put the blame on just one person here?"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
He was found in the Queen and Roncesvalles area... Not sure where exactly or what he was up to...

acheron

TRIBE Member
I for one, being a Parkdalian who lives a block or so from Queen & Roncesvalles, am glad that they headed this guy off at the pass.

The Kid

TRIBE Member
We're neighbours, am near Roncy and Garden (ish)... I made my girl take a good luck at the picture yesterday in case she saw him in the hood, am glad he's been located. Crazy mu'fukka.

:O

The Kid

TRIBE Member
When they say he was found "not criminally responsible" for the beheading, I'm picturing that he defended himself in court, saying something along the lines of, "Hey, I was a bit of an asshole, she was a bit of an asshole, are we really going to put the blame on just one person here?"
LOL... I find it scary this... obv he got off as being mentally unfit to stand trial or some shit, but WHY ARE WE GIVING THIS GUY A DAY PASS? Like seriously... WTF... goddam bleeding heart liberals.... ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

newstyle666

TRIBE Member
must of happened very close to my property... Have a commercial building Queen St W near Roncessvalles north side. Not mentioning which building cause for sure some Triber would prank the mainfloor commercial tenant. ;)

But damn that is creepy. It's been over a year since last in Canada but hope he wasn't in Easy Restaurant if that place is still around! Best Sunday brunch spot everrr.

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
translation:

my property... Have a commercial building been over a year since last in Canada me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me meme me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me
You've turned self importance into an artform.

derek

TRIBE Member
i remember my first commercial property and the day the caught a criminal near it. surreal

acheron

TRIBE Member
must of happened very close to my property... Have a commercial building Queen St W near Roncessvalles north side. Not mentioning which building cause for sure some Triber would prank the mainfloor commercial tenant. ;)
A dry cleaner perhaps?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders