• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hawtin - this Wednesday @ Tonic - May 8th

vench

TRIBE Promoter
So, who's coming? I know about the other thread but this is the roll call thread - are you there or what?

vench <----I'll write you a note for your boss/teacher/professor/significant other

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
Me.. I can't wait :D

Anybody know anything about dress code or lack thereof?
I have honestly *never* been to any club in Toronto, so I'm clueless.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by stargurl*
Me.. I can't wait :D

Anybody know anything about dress code or lack thereof?
I have honestly *never* been to any club in Toronto, so I'm clueless.

no dress code on Wednesdays @ Tonic.

Hey Jen - are you gonna come and say hi this time? ? ? ? ? ?

vench

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
I will soooooooooooooooooo be there. Goin in late to work on thursday so its all set. See everyone there.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmrichie

Janine

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vench

Hey Jen - are you gonna come and say hi this time? ? ? ? ? ?

vench

hehe! yes! and vice versa :D i presume i will be baked and drunk, so i may not be able to see. haha..

*jen*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by breakz_btch

hehe! yes! and vice versa :D i presume i will be baked and drunk, so i may not be able to see. haha..

*jen*

I probably won't be baked, drunk is a possibility but with or without, I cannot see far away without my glasses - but I will look out for you - we can go for a drink.

vench

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vench

I probably won't be baked, drunk is a possibility but with or without, I cannot see far away without my glasses - but I will look out for you - we can go for a drink.

vench

how about we go for 10 instead????? :D i think a certain person that goes by the name of *cough*robbg*cough* still owes me drink tix. for posting the WORST oicture ever of me! :D

*jen*

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by breakz_btch

how about we go for 10 instead????? :D i think a certain person that goes by the name of *cough*robbg*cough* still owes me drink tix. for posting the WORST oicture ever of me! :D

*jen*

mmmm...10 drinks? Why not. We'll get Robbg to give you some too. See you tonight!!

vench