• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Having a desk by a toilet....

Selty

TRIBE Member
Sucks!! Really, I sit only six steps from the toilet. Arrgghghgh. My office is expanding though, so the toilet will be moved. (very old office and I hate it majority of the time)

There is a woman at my work that shits at least 8 times a day. And it makes me want to upchuck. Not cool:mad:

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Well it would be worse to have to be the person that shits 8 times a day! Why don't you just trade desks with her?

littlejon

TRIBE Member
pfft.
in my 'positive space' workplace there are no walls.
no barriers to communication, no opressive separation, just equality.

i wish i was beside the shitter.
it makes me want to kill them all.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Selty

TRIBE Member
I'm the receptionist, I am stuck where I'm at.

She is a slightly larger woman, sweaty, and constantly asks me how the copier/fax machine works. I'm barfing right now just thinking of it all. Everyday people.

Plus, I'm not into ladies. W;)

Last edited:

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i do not envy the people who have to sit near the bathroom. nor the people who have to sit near the kitchen.
too many unpleasant sounds and smells from both.

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i would eat popcorn but i don't have enough desk space to put the bag because i'm sharing a fucking cubicle. i can't sit down without bumping chairs with someone. it's a wonder i'm as calm as i am.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Selty said:
Plus, I'm not into ladies. W;)
whoops. well, you've just been inauguerated (sp). I screw up fuckin everybodys' genders on this board. can't wait till TBQ when I can clear up all the confusion

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Booty Bits said:
you can't be serious, syntax.
the sad thing is that i'm completely serious. my company moved offices and forgot about my department(talk about making me feel special!). so another department has a nice new office and we're in the kitchen until something can be built for us.

Informental

TRIBE Member
I feel your pain...I sit next to the men's bathroom and the walls are very thin. I can hear almost every nasty shit that goes on...

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I used to sit directly under the AC vent.. (the vent that supplied the entire section of the office) I called it the North Wind and it was blowing down my neck all day (winter and summer) it was really freaking cold... I would wear my winter jacket all the time, and in the summer two sweaters... the guys I worked with just listened to me complain for a year or two and then I made them sit at my chair like they were working on my computer. after they were like. .ee.. you're right its freezing at your desk.. and finally maintenence moved the vent... brutal spending 8 hours freezing everyday (blue hands and all I'd have to go run them under hot water cause they'd go numb)

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
The Health & Safety Coordinator at work had her office literally right next to the Mens Washroom. Their doors were directly across from one another. She got to see who went in, hear what they were up to, and then reap the benefits after they left.

Such a pleasant way to spend your days at work.

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
Selty said:
Sucks!! Really, I sit only six steps from the toilet. Arrgghghgh. My office is expanding though, so the toilet will be moved. (very old office and I hate it majority of the time)

There is a woman at my work that shits at least 8 times a day. And it makes me want to upchuck. Not cool:mad:
That sucks! I'd have a can of Febreeze at my desk that I'd prolly spray in the general direction of the door when it opened.