• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

have you ever stolen toilet paper?

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Come on! we've all been there!

I've done it pretty much every place I've worked at.

I'm peeing, thinking "do I really want to spend 2.99 for some kitteny butt kleenex" and then stick a roll in my coat.

yes. I am that person who stole a roll from a club last night cause I knew I was getting low.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
as an added bonus of stealing TP from the club is that it's probably got a lot of coke residue on it.

Now everytime you wipe your butt after a crunch you'll get a buzz and a sense of elevated confidence.

Mrs. Brick

TRIBE Member
when i first left home me and my roomates would steal a roll from anywhere we could. i went a whole 2 years without buying toilet paper, napkins, salt, pepper and sugar. it was beautiful.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Nope.

I rarely steal from work without having it approved first.
You know the people who steal from work because when you go to their houses, their Kleenex boxes have that typical office sun, moon and stars shit on the box.

Maui

TRIBE Member
It's all about those giant rolls that are like "newspaper" quality. Grabbed one o those in Universtiy, it lasted Foreeeeever!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
MoFo said:
Nope.

I rarely steal from work without having it approved first.
You know the people who steal from work because when you go to their houses, their Kleenex boxes have that typical office sun, moon and stars shit on the box.

and it's 1 ply :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Maui

TRIBE Member
I have to say I am fortunate as I use very little toilet paper. I only do a #2 once a week, and I usually do it at work. Ahhh, there is nothing more satisfying than knowing you are getting paid to do the deed. It is probably my favourite moment of my entire week. :)

MoFo

TRIBE Member
ev said:
and it's 1 ply :p
Well, depends on how cheap your office is.

In non-profit, the one thing we do splurge on are sanitary products like TP, Kleenex and industrial cleaners.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
when i had 4 roomates I got sick of never having toilet paper becasue no one would ever buy it and when someone did is was the four pack from the corner store... so I "stole" one of those giant rolls that go i the giant dispensers, that doesn't have squares perfed in it... I hammered a nail into the wall to hold it.. the giant roll lasted a really long time... problem solved

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Maui said:
I have to say I am fortunate as I use very little toilet paper. I only do a #2 once a week, and I usually do it at work. Ahhh, there is nothing more satisfying than knowing you are getting paid to do the deed. It is probably my favourite moment of my entire week. :)

Once a week? That's not healthy. Drink green tea..