• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Have you ever been sooo fucking mad?!?!

Lurch

TRIBE Member
And you don't have a clue why?!?!?!

I have been all fucked up since last weekend and I have been taking it out on everyone, but mostly my girlfriend
frown.gif
One thing goes wrong and everyone becomes my target. How do I get it to stop? I think I need anger managment classes.

Lurch

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pr0nstar:
Masturbation is your frined!

Breathe deeply and Masturbate... Counting 1-&gt;10

pr0nstar
biggrin.gif
</font>

Have'nt need to in month's......maybe i miss it?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
that happens to me.. especially when I drink a LOT of hard alcohal.

you'll come to a point when you'll lose all your friends and there'll be no one to be mean to anymore. lol

talk about it and try and figure out what you're upset about. you're probably pissed off at yourself about something and you're displacing your anger on others. oh and leave if you feel the urge to be an ass...

I freaked out last night but that's cuz I was nic'n and SOMEONE smoked my last cigorette that I was SAVING.

hehe

Cannabus

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lurch:
WHa?!?! U maka no sensa!!

</font>

I was referring to the masturbation thread from Pr0n...

i maka no sense...i shut up...
wink.gif

Lurch

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Aphrodite:

talk about it and try and figure out what you're upset about. you're probably pissed off at yourself about something and you're displacing your anger on others. oh and leave if you feel the urge to be an ass...
</font>

good advice......i need to chill......could be one of a dozen things bugging me....work, my ex, have'nt partied in a while, etc.

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Awwww, Geoff!

I don't really get angry very much, so I don't know what to say.

If you need to chat though, U know where I am! *grin*

Joanna
pangel2.gif

Lurch

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Smiley Jo:
Awwww, Geoff!

I don't really get angry very much, so I don't know what to say.

If you need to chat though, U know where I am! *grin*

Joanna
pangel2.gif
</font>

No I don't......where are you?!?!? are you on msn?

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member

No I don't......where are you?!?!? are you on msn?
</font>

I will be tonight, cool?
In the meantime, you can e-mail me!
(I know you've got my addy..)

HUGZ!

Joanna
blobpink1.gif

Lurch

TRIBE Member
My home connection is done...anyone have any free hookups? i'll drop u an e-mail...I should be the happiest guy in the world but....damn this sucks.

RJ45

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Aphrodite:
that happens to me.. especially when I drink a LOT of hard alcohal.</font>
It's ALCOHOL!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

(How's that for angry?)

PS: Great book for anger management:

22a565.jpg

biggrin.gif

G

kill someone, it always helps me release some of my rage... err... I think I've said to much.

TRIBE Member
And you don't have a clue why?!?!?!

I have been all fucked up since last weekend and I have been taking it out on everyone, but mostly my girlfriend
frown.gif
One thing goes wrong and everyone becomes my target. How do I get it to stop? I think I need anger managment classes.
</font>

Seriously dude, you probably just need to relax and keep in mind that everything you take seriously and think is important in life doesn't mean shit to anyone else. And vis versa. That thought lets me laugh at myself when I get all worked up.

Lurch

TRIBE Member
mmmm venting is helping....i needed that....

last week I ended up yelling at my dentists secratary cause she got snippy cause i had to cancel my appoinment. I am there fucking customer and they are treaing me like they are doing me a favour!!!

Rosey

TRIBE Member
i know what you mean. when i got home from work last friday i was in the mood i call 'raging'. no real reason, except maybe general boredom and frustration. i had a (single) beer as i ate and watched tv and i literally had to take deep breathes and tell myself not to throw the bottle through the fucking screen.

i let go of it by finding something else to occupy my mind and getting busy with that task. i think it was cleaning my kitchen. *grrr*

Lurch

TRIBE Member
Rosey.....that sounds just like me.....I think maybe to many years of partying has takin its toll on us
wink.gif

deep

TRIBE Member
anger's just as valid an emotion as any other emotion...trying to ignore it or breathe through it means it will just come out someplace else. Try venting it through some constructive means, like exercise. The endorphin buzz afterwards won't hurt at helping you to chill out.

Rosey

TRIBE Member
Rosey.....that sounds just like me.....I think maybe to many years of partying has takin its toll on us
wink.gif

</font>

i dunno, not that many years of partying for me...and i've always had these moments.

deep's right, we all supress our anger. but people who show anger are seen as unstable, unemployable, mean, bad bosses, insane, etc. etc. so the result is that more and more anger is subverted and puched below the surface where it occasionally boils out, often misdirected at friends and family.