• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hatiras wins the Juno!

J e l o

TRIBE Member
And rightfully so.
The man responsible for...man, I could easily go on and blab about all the great shit he's done but I won't. You should know and if you don't then do what's right and check it out. Our hometown hero has just kicked serious ass at Canada's most prestigious music awards show.
Super Heroic and Super freaked, Hatiras is the floor rocka!
Respect!

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
I don't understand something
The Juno's are tonight ... yet all the winners were in the Star this morning
That just doesn't make sense

stu

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
Nelly Furtardo is running around on stage now with a bunch of really bad break dancers.
does she know where she is going? does she know where she is going?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
Nelly Furtardo is running around on stage now with a bunch of really bad break dancers.
Nelly is messed...i saw her on a talk show in Britain and she was obviously on something...she was too fidgety and hyper...serious pre-show coke bizness.

Deus

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by rentboy

Nelly is messed...i saw her on a talk show in Britain and she was obviously on something...she was too fidgety and hyper...serious pre-show coke bizness.
I saw a bit of an interview on Much with her, and I was thinking the same. Maybe she's taking prozac or something.

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
i believe word on the street was that her and Oakey-flop were shoving large amounts of the mighty white stuff up their noses last time he was around...

..But can anyone associated with Oakey be that bad?

;)

@m.