• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hash...

swenard

TRIBE Member
What's the difference between hard hash and soft hash?

Just wonderin' because I have never had hard hash before.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

swenard

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Soft hash is probably cut with something. IME hard, bricklike hash tends to be more pure (but this isn't universal).

I will tell everyone how I came upon some hard hash.

I have a guy at my work, who used to be the self proclaimed king of smoking hash, who offerred to get me some hash once, from a friend that was out of his way and not mark it up any. The buddy fell through... but as soon as I had the chance to return the favour when a friend of mine had some hash, I did.

BUT!!! he back out after I grabbed it for him because it was hard.

He is an ass but either way I now have some hash to smoke. Actually more then I could ever want because I am a pot connoisseur, not a hash connoisseur.

Oh ya, that's why I quoted Flashy, because the guy at my work said Hard hash is crap hash.

Last edited:

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
Hard hash has been fried longer, the potato slivers get brown and crispy.
Soft hash is usually under-cooked or soaked in butter.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
What colour is it? Coffee with cream? Wesley Snipes? Like I said, consistency isn't everything.

Break some off and rub it between your fingers. Is the texture like plasticine or like dirt? If it's the former, it's likely cut.

Pyeddo

TRIBE Member
I think its based on how hard the tricromes were screened/pressed and the region the plants were grown in...
I enjoy making hand hash by first rubbing a small amount of cognac between my fingers/on my palm.... makes it taste quite nice.

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
I get yummy hash just ask BBJ :p
The only hard hash Ive ever come across is blonde Afghani. Its a bitch to break bots if thats yer preferred method. I like my T's so I like softer darker stickier stuffs

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Ninjetta said:
The only hard hash Ive ever come across is blonde Afghani. Its a bitch to break bots if thats yer preferred method. I like my T's so I like softer darker stickier stuffs

woah, fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewind!
since when do you smoke weed/hash? :D :p

swenard

TRIBE Member
The has literally looks like milk choclate but hard as a rock. I look to cook BT's but it is wayy to hard to break into consistent size pieces even with a sharp knife.

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
stir-fry said:
woah, fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewind!
since when do you smoke weed/hash? :D :p

hahahaha I always did, just not everyday like now :) AND I prefer hash to weed big time, Ive always smoked hash, it makes me less retarded

randyval

TRIBE Member
swenard said:
What's the difference between hard hash and soft hash?

Just wonderin' because I have never had hard hash before.
one is good for joints, the other is good for bowles/hot knives.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
ghaleon said:
ask jason nicely and he'll give you some of his UBER DEATH HASH
that stuff is sadly finished, many a night i spent hoping an ambulance would come by and just take me to the hosp...my roomate slept under his bed one night after doing 3 knives...LOL

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Ninjetta said:
yes ninjetta is yummy

her hash is yummy...LOL

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
Hard hash usually means much higher quality. If hash is really really soft where you don't have to warm it up to be squishy its probably cut with petroleum jelly. Cheap easy way to beef up a few grams. You will notice the smoke will have a slight bluish tinge if its been cut with too much vaseline.
And hard hash is not that good for bottle tokes. Bottle tokes are considered the crackhead method to hash connoisseurs. Better off crumbling it and putting in a pipe with a bit of tabacco or weed.

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
I cant even spell connoisseur but I am truly a hash aficionado, and its Ts all the way with me. Guess that makes me a crackhead hash fiend. :)

Ive put more holes in nice clothes from rockers :p and Im not about pipes.

and no worries BBJ, Imma hook u up ;)