• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hasek Injured

OutcastTO

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by johnc
all you haters out there make me LOL

btw, ixnay on the Luongo-ay. my sources tell me that in the off season we will trade hasek & chara to calgary for kipper & phaneuf.

LOL..good sources..Calgary is going to trade a better and younger defencemen and a better and younger goalie for older guys with bigger contracts..

makes perfect sense to me:rolleyes:

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by johnc
all you haters out there make me LOL

btw, ixnay on the Luongo-ay. my sources tell me that in the off season we will trade hasek & chara to calgary for kipper & phaneuf.

hahahahha sources!

my sources tell me ottawa is not going to win the cup, and are going to lose one of redden and / or chara b/c of salary cap problems, and then spezza is going to take his annual dive in the playoffs a-la yashin.

those are my sources.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

johnc

TRIBE Member
my sources also tell me that spezza needs to learn how to take a hit, otherwise they will trade him for theoren fleury and that preteen male prostitute that kuba banged in his car last night.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Resolver
No, you shutup. You're wrong!

steve moore filed the lawsuit now because he had only 2 days left before the window of opportunity ran out.

he also filed it because it's almost a slam-dunk deal.

bertuzzi doesn't really have a defence. he already was charged, and plead guilty to assault. therefore, moore's strategy is to get a deal done either before trial starts OR during, to make a deal.

therefore, moore knows all this. his team isn't retarded. he lost the case in Col because it was the worst / wrong venue to put it in. He lost in BC presumably because of the fact that it's bertuzzi's (canuck) hometown.

In ontario, though, and considering how much time has passed, he has a fighting chance.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
(from tsn.ca)

Sources tell TSN that Czech goaltender Dominik Hasek has suffered a groin injury that has sidelined him for Thursday's game against Switzerland.

An MRI exam Wednesday night revealed the injury.

Team doctors will know how serious the injury is in a couple of days and the team's physiotherapist says there is a "30-40 percent chance" he will play again in the Olympics. However, the injury should not affect his season with the Ottawa Senators.

''It would appear that Dominik has suffered a slight strain to the adductor muscle group and is being treated on a day-to-day basis," Senators general manager John Muckler said in a press release. "The injury occurred in the first period of the Czech Republic's first game against Germany. Our medical staff has been communicating with their counterparts from the Czech Republic hockey team."

After Thursday's game, the team takes Friday off, then plays again Saturday and Sunday.

breaker/junglis

TRIBE Member
Just to let the Maple Leaf fans know that it dosen't matter if the Sens have hasek in net or even me for that matter(Ive never played net) The couldn't bet them if there lives where on the line. Think about it the sens have out scored your beloved Maple Leafs this year by how much. And on to the next point here it dosen't matter because the Leafs don't have a goalie either. If you believe Eddie will get them into the play offs you have to have rocks in your head. The Leafs aren't going anywhere this year. Unless going to visit long time team mate Derek King in Arizona in April to play golf early is going somewhere. Iam so sick of hearin the Maple Leafs fans catch phrase of "this is the year".
GO SENS GO

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by breaker/junglis
Just to let the Maple Leaf fans know that it dosen't matter if the Sens have hasek in net or even me for that matter(Ive never played net) The couldn't bet them if there lives where on the line. Think about it the sens have out scored your beloved Maple Leafs this year by how much. And on to the next point here it dosen't matter because the Leafs don't have a goalie either. If you believe Eddie will get them into the play offs you have to have rocks in your head. The Leafs aren't going anywhere this year. Unless going to visit long time team mate Derek King in Arizona in April to play golf early is going somewhere. Iam so sick of hearin the Maple Leafs fans catch phrase of "this is the year".
GO SENS GO

the only leaf fans that are saying this is the year are the ones who are morons.

HOWEVER, you also are a moron (not just cuz you like the senators)

how many times have you watched playoffs? not enough, obviously, as the last four times the leafs played the senators, the leafs won.

second of all, how many times does the regular season matter AT ALL?

that's right. pretty much never.

I'm not saying toronot will even make the playoffs. All I'm saying is the lifeless senshitters wont make the cup final.

breaker/junglis

TRIBE Member
actually i am not a sens fan at all but i also know that i hate the maple leafs more than anything in this world. The leafs are just pure crap always have been and always will be for everyones information Ray Emery who happens to be a close personal friend of mine could be the Leafs with his closed and both arms tied behind his back if he had a team playing in front of him. it seems to be when Ray starts the Sens do not play in front of him which is not his fault. It doesn't matter if you are not saying this the year but it is what you want to say. Jus face the leafs are crap and will be for a very long time. And once again Iam not a Sens fan I just hate the maple leafs more than anything. the past means nothing now when the leafs didnt make it to the final or even win the cup for that matter in any of those years. I just to let you know I probably watch more hockey in one week than you watch in a complete season since I get paid to watch it. And just remeber the Leafs are crap

SJN

TRIBE Member
0375720057.jpg

breaker/junglis

TRIBE Member
Wow thats how much of a life you guys actually have that you have to correct someones grammar on a message board can you not find something else to with your meaningless life's or is that all you have to live for. If so that is brutal you all need to get a life and realize the Leafs are crap and always will be. Once again GO SENS GO

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
Come on, that was funny! Now get off the message board and find yourself a good life to settle down with. Me, well I'll happily spend the rest of my days staring at my screen in an insomniac indused daze. (or was it the drugs?)
Cheers!
p.s. Leafs suck and I think Hasek has been hangin' with that Kieth's guy way to much lately and really looks the part.

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by breaker/junglis
GO SENS GO

yea remember when the sens owned the leafs a few seasons ago in the regular season

remember the sweep in the playoffs?

breaker/junglis

TRIBE Member
That is the past this is the present Ive gotten so much free pizza this year because of the Maple Leafs. See here in Ottawa Pizza Pizza gives away free pizza when the Sens score 6 or more goals. By the way once again Iam not by any means a Sens fan its just that I hate the Maple Leafs more than anything else in this world. GO SENS GO