1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Has your Columbian Flu been getting worse?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Bacchus, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Bacchus

Bacchus TRIBE Promoter

Here's why.

The Mystery of the Tainted Cocaine by Brendan Kiley - Features - The Stranger, Seattle's Only Newspaper

2. 2blu_

2blu_ TRIBE Member

da hell am i supposed to with all this prep-H i just bought?

3. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

submarine thing blows my mind. that's a whole festival film waiting to happen.

4. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

its got brown speckles in it doesnt it

5. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

my bananas have brown specks. AWESOME

6. Maui

Maui TRIBE Member

You tube it. The drug lords hired engineers to build them these subs at like a million a piece. They have gotten even more sophisticated. Remote controlled with a tracking beacon.
    They can put quite a bit on there and make a killing.

There has been very little pure cocaine to come into North America in the last 15 years. It is cut with "speed" type cuts in it's country of origin. Even if you step outside to a neighbouring country it's hard to find pure. Furthermore the quality has been steadily decreasing. I've tried the stuff a few times from friends who still use it and I can't believe they are actually paying for that stuff. What a joke.
    I'll bet a lot of people who have done cocaine have never felt the real high that the drug cocaine provides unless they have been lucky. It's completely different than the sketchy, nervous, heart racing, effects of cocaine cut with stimulants. I've had it once over an illustrious 10 years. There should be a euphoric happy feel good vibe, no jonesing for more, no racing heart

Like the article mentions about crack, those cuts can also be removed by washing your coke with acetone. This will give you true cocaine. But if this stuff doesn't come out than that is pretty disturbing.

7. Bacchus

Bacchus TRIBE Promoter

i got that from stuff we got in St Lucia while on vacation. unlike anything in north america.

8. gl*tch

gl*tch TRIBE Member

great read!
    thanks for posting