• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

has it come to this...

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Ray romano in a live action movie...

does anyone else think he's one, if not THEE most annoying celebs on the planet earth right now??....OH MAN, stop talking!:mad:

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
Ray romano in a live action movie...

does anyone else think he's one, if not THEE most annoying celebs on the planet earth right now??....OH MAN, stop talking!:mad:

fook yeah...guy does my nut in.

shame to see Gene Hackman get lumbered with his sorry ass in that flick.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
really...was there ever any doubt that his first film role looks bad...I'm starting to think he made a bet with his wife or something...

in whiny,nasally voice: "hey honey...wanna bet me a cool million I can have the EXACT same career as Tim Allen...WHAT?...you wanna go 2 million?...you're ON!"

:D...Oh man, just go away buddy!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tella

TRIBE Member
i thought this thread was going to be about the tune by high contrast. :mad: no matter where i go, whenever i hear this tune, it always reminds me of fabric.....*sigh*

fuck ray romano! yay high contrast!

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tella
i thought this thread was going to be about the tune by high contrast. :mad: no matter where i go, whenever i hear this tune, it always reminds me of fabric.....*sigh*

fuck ray romano! yay high contrast!

LOL...give props to Mike Skinner though too....the original KILLS me everytime...so nice, the days of pirate radio and love for the music...but yeah...

RAY SUCKS! ...his ol' man on the show is great though(the WIZ in taxi driver;) )

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders