• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Has anyone used these computer skills trainers?

jason klaps

TRIBE Member
I attended a course at www.dpac.com.... the facilities were good and the instructors were professional... I've also been to other training sessions at Trios, Polar Bear, Learning Tree, Northern Objects and Destech. To be quite honest, they are pretty much all the same. Destech was a little more ghetto, Northern Objects was the worst ventilation ever... although they subcontracted their facilities from some other company.

The common element to most of these training centers: One lame instructor who claims to have tons of consulting work under his belt. One custom training manual that you walk through. Lots of free pop and cofffee, donuts and bagels in the morning.... a pizza lunch one of the days you're there (some). Learning Tree had ice cream bars in the afternoon and a cappucino machine :)

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
you could use the cds that that old guy sells on tv. he'll even send you one for free since he's so confident that you'll love it and want to buy more. i am so hard right now.

Bean

TRIBE Member
i attended a course taught by polar bear (they used my employer's facilities) and was very impressed with the instructor (good delivery, very knowledgeable).

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain