• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Has anyone never had a cavity?

swilly

TRIBE Member
ok so i am trying to figure out if i should add this to my roommates lies list or if perhaps he is telling the truth. Basically the other night while flossing i noticed how i have been living with my roommate for 4 months now and not once have i seen him floss. I asked him about it and she said he flosses every day and moreover that he has never had a cavity in his entire life. I was like " sure sure is this like the story about how you and the president of brock are best friends but it turned you actually only chatted with him when you brought him coffee the one time"

Him " no no this is totally true"

me" sure"
but i gave him the benefit of the doubt. So here i ask " has anyone on this board never not once in thier entire life had a cavity?"

Like he even said his baby teeth were perfect. Which i dont believe.

But who knows i think it is just random lie number 345

swilly san

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

swilly

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
Yeah right. When I was teething my dad gave me frozen O'Henry bars so i'd shut up. Its been all downhill from there.

is your name nihon jin?( namae wa nihon jin des ka?) what does the kanji mean?

swilly

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
swilly said:
ok so i am trying to figure out if i should add this to my roommates lies list or if perhaps he is telling the truth. Basically the other night while flossing i noticed how i have been living with my roommate for 4 months now and not once have i seen him floss. I asked him about it and she said he flosses every day and moreover that he has never had a cavity in his entire life. I was like " sure sure is this like the story about how you and the president of brock are best friends but it turned you actually only chatted with him when you brought him coffee the one time"

me" sure"
but i gave him the benefit of the doubt. So here i ask " has anyone on this board never not once in thier entire life had a cavity?"

swilly san

*Raises hand*

First cavity last year.. .Just had my last visit. My enamel is shot, but apparently no more cavities..

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Fuck, I had tons! I guess I had way too many sour keys, Orange Tang, and Flinestone posicles as a kid I guess.:eek:

jcitizen

TRIBE Member
swilly said:

me" sure"

swilly san

no doubt he's a liar, but I do know someone who's never had a cavity.

Screw people

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
swilly said:

me" sure"

swilly san

never had a cavity but my last dental vist I was given a warning that a cavity appeared to be on the horizon