1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Has anyone done this remix?

Discussion in 'Breaks Room' started by Hipsterave, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Hipsterave

Hipsterave TRIBE Promoter

Has Ned's atomic dustbins- kill your television ever been done as a breaks mix? I remember hearing a remix years ago but at the time didn't have a clue.

2. Shug

Shug TRIBE Member

Thegirlsaidthatyoudon'tknowshitcuzyou'veneverbeenthere...

3. Hipsterave

Hipsterave TRIBE Promoter

I think they're last show was one of my favorite club shows of all time. It was at the pheonix. They loved toronto. during kill your television a tv was bodysurfing till it was smashed. Really unforgettable show. good band lost ... too bad.

4. beaker

beaker TRIBE Member

i was at that show!

ned's atomic dustbin = worst.lyrics.ever.

5. poker face

poker face TRIBE Member

I watched Neds on 3 different occasions. I remember them opening up for Jesus Jones at the Concert Hall. I would dig a neds remix, but I can't picture it.

6. seeker

seeker TRIBE Member

I don't think there's been any 'high profile' remixes done, not since the early 90s anyway. Most of those were available on their remix CD, the one with the pool balls on the front (title escapes me...)

Why remix it, though? Just drop the fucker into the mix and keep the floor hopping! :)

7. beaker

beaker TRIBE Member

it's called 0.522

titch was my favourite song off of that.