• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Harvey's and Swiss Chalet

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
For those of you who love Harvey’s and Swiss Chalet, don’t come to Vancouver, because there are none, at least not in the downtown core. I really miss the Chicken and Ribs Feature Cut Combo.

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
True, the sushi selection, taste and price is far superior to that of Toronto. However, sometimes I really need my chicken and ribs.

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
There are Swiss Chalet's here, just not in the downtown core. I'm not sure where the Nando's are either. Although, I had Nando's experience in Brampton. The chicken was delicious, however, I found that it was over priced for the postion that you get. Not enough chick on the bone, it left me hungry and wanting more. I could probably easily eat two portions, but the would run over the $20 range.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Shann

TRIBE Member
There is a Swiss Chalet on West Broadway and a Harveys in the Home Depot on Prior (I think?)

not downtown but both are close enough!

watanabee

TRIBE Member
There's a Swiss Chalet in North Van on marine drive. It's like eating your dinner at a 60+ convention though.

dj_soo

TRIBE Member
all the harvey's in town are located in Home Depots here in vancouver.

The closest to downtown is at the Home Depot on Terminal Ave.

gollum

TRIBE Member
SuperKennyK said:
There are Swiss Chalet's here, just not in the downtown core. I'm not sure where the Nando's are either. Although, I had Nando's experience in Brampton. The chicken was delicious, however, I found that it was over priced for the postion that you get. Not enough chick on the bone, it left me hungry and wanting more. I could probably easily eat two portions, but the would run over the $20 range.

I find Nando's equivilant in size to Swiss chalet, as well as price:
Chicken is better at Nando's
Fries better at swiss chalet,.
chalet has their chalet sauce
Nando's has great seasoning.

Toss up for me.

Luckily I have both here in Langley.

As for Vancouver, looks like Kits is your best bet, which is only a short bus ride from the core... so cease your whining!!!

:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
gollum said:
As for Vancouver, looks like Kits is your best bet, which is only a short bus ride from the core... so cease your whining!!!

:)

:) Alright fine! I'll quit crying and get on the fucking bus!