1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Harvest Festival 2010 this weekend

Discussion in 'Roll Calls' started by T_Dot_House, Sep 7, 2010.

1. T_Dot_House

T_Dot_House TRIBE Member

2. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

I'll be there :)
  3. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

i wasnt sure until last week, but I'll be there! After going 3 years in a row this would have been 3rd in a row I woulda missed! Looking forward to being back there again!
  4. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

I'll be there with a pomegranate rock star in the air! seriously. look for the can. the password is: "rumpleforeskin" for a sip
  5. krosum

krosum TRIBE Member

Harvest kinda resembles this site for me.
  6. Le Rêveur

Le Rêveur TRIBE Member

I'm one of the few that only has to drive one hour to get to this shindig ;)

Forecast for Burk's Falls as I type this is 21C/sunny for the Saturday. Woot Woot!

Always good timez at Harvest. Sketchy the clown is a gut-buster. Maybe I'll unroll my sleeping bag this yr. Maybe.
  7. basilisk

basilisk TRIBE Member

Hellz yeah! And this time I won't sleep through all the action :D
  8. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

well what ever you do, wake up in time for your set! lol
  9. ian

ian TRIBE Member

I'll be there. Never missed one since the start.
  10. basilisk

basilisk TRIBE Member

Last year I woke with 2 minutes to spare... good thing they were running 10 minutes behind!
  11. kaniz

kaniz TRIBE Member

Missed harvest the last two (maybe 3?) years - looking forward to heading out this year. Feels like I haven't gotten my party on much this summer - I'm in need of some random fun times.
  12. Maui

Maui TRIBE Member

^^Same here, I didn't party since May 24 until last weekend which was mind bender and this weekend should be more of the same!

Say hi if you see me, I'll be the one who "steals souls"....muahahhaha
  13. Psyrel

Psyrel TRIBE Member

I'm packed (well, kinda) and ready for tomorrow. And I have hand/toe warmers so I won't feel like I'm getting frostbite this year.

Bring on the random fun!
  14. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

so stoked for this weekend. packed, acquiring party van this morning, heading up around noon !

its going to be a great weekend. so glad i took monday off !