• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Harvest Fest 2014

Illogistix

TRIBE Member
Not sure how long ago this was posted, but I saw the DJs have been booked for this coming Harvest Festival.

Stacey Pullen and Gene Ferris are two of my back-in-the-day faves who still can get a party moving, but I'm always happy to hear some new (to me) talent as well.

DJ Lineup | Harvest festival 2014

Hope I can make it this year.

Maui

TRIBE Member
It's a given.

If you can find me another festival with the kind of vibe Harvest has, anywhere in the world, please let me know because I will start planning the trip now.

The techno tent last year was simply the best music room I've ever been in.

When the house music started around 6 in the morning one song came on with the sickest bassline and ranked up there in the top 5 musically blissful moments on a dance floor I've had.

Primavera

TRIBE Member
Tickets bought.

Stoked.

Time to recruit friends to come!

Now hoping for a 10 degree night and not a cold-as-a-motherfucker Saturday night that I experienced at Harvest in 2007/2008/2013.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
Not going any more. Making room for the younger generation to take over, and saving money for things I haven't done a million times. It's been fun.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
Tickets bought.

Stoked.

Time to recruit friends to come!

Now hoping for a 10 degree night and not a cold-as-a-motherfucker Saturday night that I experienced at Harvest in 2007/2008/2013.
What u takin' about :D 2013 saturday night was t-shirt weather! It was friday that nearly killed us.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

erika

TRIBE Member
Would still like to check out this location (only went to the previous one), but once again it collides with TIFF and movies take precedence..

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
hard to beat last year - Desert Dwellers, Eat Static, Liquid Stranger, Bluetech...

They are focusing more on on techno this year, which is fair.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Actually more interested in this year's lineup than last years - anyway, the lineup is kind of irrelevant to my decision making to go to harvest.

Back in the day the complaint was "no headliners all locals" (which I was totally cool with!)

I guess you can't please all the people all of the time

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
I really do enjoy Takin's set. For those who are going, hope you do check out Rikam's set.

I could manifest the opportunity to go to Harvest, however I have no idea how to prepare for cold camping.

praktik

TRIBE Member
yeah - Algo, Adam Marshall, Lotus, and Ali was always right on with us.
not like those nights weren't f*cking spectacular!

the fb threads are funny - people asking about set times.

Oh boy! No point making plans for set times - just go with the flow

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
because as you can see Primadonna is perma-fucked. If he had a good time at digital dreams, there's no way he was paying attention to the music. Probably jacked on locally-produced bathtub crank