• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Harry Rosen Suit Consolidation Sale

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Just a heads-up for the downtowners.

Harry Rosen at Scotia Plaza is having the suit consolidation sale for all of the Harry Rosen stores, 40-60% of most dress shirts, ties, and suits.

Some pretty good deals, on a few Boss, Zegna, and a great one on a couple Canali's. I only checked the 44 rack.

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
If they gave me any respect whatsoever I'd think about shopping there. The guys that work at any Harry Rosen stores/outlets need a course on customer service.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by *SiLver*RoBoT*
If they gave me any respect whatsoever I'd think about shopping there. The guys that work at any Harry Rosen stores/outlets need a course on customer service.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*
Interesting, I have had nothing but the best service from those guys.

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by *SiLver*RoBoT*

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*
my uncle just started there as a taylor/salesman,

go in and ask for Mario Collia to help you out!! noting like an old time italian guy to fit an italian suit on you.

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
I do admit it could be because I look like I'm 17 and dress pretty casual, but still think in no way should this matter.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*