• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Harper the liar and Duffy the human butter sculpture

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
It is going to be huge, unless they manage to de-focus the Canadian public somehow.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
And they will all get off on technicalities and live happily ever after on their gold plated pensions.

Wallin's claiming that they changed the rules on her.

I think Wallin needs a bit of a reality check - anyone that makes numerous unapproved "stop offs" for personal visits and tried to expense it would be fired on the spot themselves. Makes me wonder if she wasted similar money when she was working as a reporter.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
incredible amount of bullshit coming from Harper when asked if he would testify under oath.
the man cannot answer a single question posed to him without fecal matter spurting out of that mouth. and finally, Canadians coast to coast are witnessing the end of the Cons.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Well if Harper is out and the Cons are on their way to official opposition again, WHO - I ask - is going to be there to make sure the guys who get hard ons thinking about how goddamned TOUGH we're gonna be on CRIMINALS well, continue to get hard ons?

There's macho men out there that need their tough on crime legislation to feel good about themselves!

acheron

TRIBE Member
I'm very impressed with the savviness of Duffy's team- they're essentially beating Harper at his own game. Timing releases of ever-more damning evidence, one big thing per news cycle... Dragging it out so Harper can't bury it with some other inconsequential thing. It's to big for Harper to ignore now and it really shows how aggravating it must be for him. I really hope he loses his cool in public just once..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
so Harper claims he didn't know about the payout, and didn't ask questions, something as PM is his duty.
For such a control freak, no way he'd let that slip.
what a greaseball.