• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Harper really doesn't want Khadr to come home

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
PS Jay we love you buddy, will I see you at bounce this Saturday. Maybe we could all get together and argue in person, you in Bernie, Mondieu, Praktik??
Off topic... Who's at Bounce? I'm off FB and out of the loop. Working/staying in the Hammer. Going to the Ti-Cats game but not opposed to cruising back for the night after!!! I need to shake my sillies out. ;)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
After you strip away the Veneer, the only real question every Canadian should ask themselves is:

Are you alright with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms applying to some but not all Canadian Citizens?

Frankly if you do not support our Charter because it protected someone you think it shouldn't protect, you need to ask yourself if YOU are willing to have your rights violated by your own government should they ever feel the need because right now those Charter rights are absolute and the only way this wouldn't be paid is if they became discretionary.

If you're willing to freely give up your rights are you really a Canadian? What did our forefathers fight for in WW2?
A-fucking-men amigo. That's the nail hammered into the board with one strike.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
A-fucking-men amigo. That's the nail hammered into the board with one strike.
I've been using that to defend my position on FB and every thread where I've dropped it has quetly died, nobody wants to give their honest answer for opposing because it contradicts everything they're saying.

it's absurd really as this is the root cause of everything, not what Kahdr did. he got paid because the charter protects him not because he's Musilm, not because he's a terrorist, not because Trudeau is a sympathizer etc etc etc.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Off topic... Who's at Bounce? I'm off FB and out of the loop. Working/staying in the Hammer. Going to the Ti-Cats game but not opposed to cruising back for the night after!!! I need to shake my sillies out. ;)
all the local originals Don't believe theres a special guest but you never know

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
how do not know what bounce is????? you def need to come this saturday. loppity goofs, mike gleeson, that guy what always spins the worst shit going rich hope(inside joke, hope and gleeson are the best dj's TO has imo)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
how do not know what bounce is????? you def need to come this saturday. loppity goofs, mike gleeson, that guy what always spins the worst shit going rich hope(inside joke, hope and gleeson are the best dj's TO has imo)
Perfectly aware of who Bounce are. Always a good time. Just not in the loop since I ditched FB dude. I don't get the announcements. It's the only reason I miss the platform.

We had this discussion.

RIP Brenda Healey.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Perfectly aware of who Bounce are. Always a good time. Just not in the loop since I ditched FB dude. I don't get the announcements. It's the only reason I miss the platform.

We had this discussion.

RIP Brenda Healey.
well, now ya know ;)
sorry i missed your call last night fell asleep catching up on twin peaks

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
you mean the liberals right. i mean this is the anti harper thread that fails to mention once that it was the liberals who failed to claim or repatriate him
talk about not seeing the forest for the trees
Liberal AND Conservative.

Say it. Show us you can say it like you mean it. I double dog dare you.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories