• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

hardcore meltdown

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Hal-9000:
LOL...How easy it must be to find yourself the coolest people in the room at Hardcore parrty for teenagers.

No wonder people think Torontonians are snobs.
</font>
nah, im just the coolest person whereever i go
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
dang. I thought oakenfold was bad but pre-planned set? (although I heard he did pioneer the 16 bar cross-fade) ouch. I could understand if this was your first gig and you've never played infront of an audiance or something but c'mon... why didn't you just mix the whole thing before hand? Then you'd have all the time in the world to interact with the crowd. Almost as bad as Armin Van Burren signing autographs throughout a good portion of his set. I still believe that there should be some kind of magic taking place behind the decks...

kareoke!

Peace & love. D

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Wow

All you people are actually almost on the verge of brainwashing people that beatmatching and programming a happy hardcore set is actually a hard thing to do.

Its not.

With a piece of paper or without its goddamn easy.

nusty

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MalGlo:
I paid $40 at the door there to see some talent. if i'd wanted to see someone let a cd run for an hour without any real live interaction i'd have gone to a bar.

Dave
</font>

You could have had MY ticket! They didn't even take that from me at the door... only goes to show further more how easy the "check in" process was. Oh well, I'm still alive and I have an unscratched 30$ piece of paper sitting on my desk as a souvenier.

Dave

nusty

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MalGlo:
I paid $40 at the door there to see some talent. if i'd wanted to see someone let a cd run for an hour without any real live interaction i'd have gone to a bar.

Dave
</font>

You could have had MY ticket! They didn't even take that from me at the door... only goes to show further more how easy the "check in" process was. Oh well, I'm still alive and I have an unscratched 30$ piece of paper sitting on my desk as a souvenier.

Dave

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders