• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hardcore Dj's....

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Demon Queen
http://www.coreporation.com
Demon Queen started spinning in 97 and played as a resident in some well-known clubs in Belgium. She met Don Vito & Holmek in 2001 and they immediately released a record: Da New Mafia Connection Hardcore Soundz. This female DJ has already combined her mixing skills with singing in Belgium, The Netherlands and Italy where her set was astonishing She is a resident for Club Hardcore since the very beginning and has been declared as the Hardcore Queen of Antwerp! As an important asset in the organisation of these parties, she doesnt hesitate to work with Patrick: the Club Hardcore owner. Furthermore she is a member of COREporation on Choose Or Lose Records, with a track appearing on CDs like Human Demolition and Masters Of Hardcore

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Miss Hysteria
http://www.djlunatic-misshysteria.nl/
Malin was born in Amersfoort at 20 september 1983. When she was 13 she started to play at some schoolparty's with some simple equipment. She also downloaded something that was called: fasttracker :) and started to make music. At the age 16 she switched the cd's for vinyl and bought her first records. After she played at a party which was organized by Dj Lunatic, he noticed her and after a short while they started to play as a couple.

Together they've organized several party's, like Hardcore vs terror, Hardcore Heaven and Hard-Quake.

hmmm never heard of these chicks.
Anybody else got any up their sleeves?

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
1 hardcore dj ive always wanted to see was dj paul! back when i was into this music he was KING!

nowadays i have no clue whos hot or not.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
I wouldn't know the only track i've heard is dj paul vs stunned guys... I can't even remember the title of the track.
I should move to Montreal..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ravinjunkie
I wouldn't know the only track i've heard is dj paul vs stunned guys... I can't even remember the title of the track.
I should move to Montreal..
u still like hardcore?

dj paul made a shit load of tracks....i remember when he started going "cheese" apparently all the other hardcore dj's disowned him forcing him to basically go back hard & strong minus the fromage HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
yes I still like it. Hence, all my two useless threads. tee hee.
Now I remember the title, "Go!". Unfortunately, I wasn't around to see these hardcore dj's live.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
I just found out on the masters of hardcore website that you can get hardcore tracks as RINGTONES!!! :eek:
too cool.
Im listening to them now, sounds a bit weird. heh.

AmunRa

TRIBE Member
Yeah you can, its a bitch if you want to get them in north america though, however thank god with my new phone i can :D

i think you can also get ring tones from ID&T site however i could be wrong

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
:mad: so jealous... :p
Yeah I should really update to the new fido phone so I can use tracks as a phone ringer. Im hoping there is a fido phone like that.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
I'm going to post another roll call to another hardcore event! check it out peeps! Not only, is it a hardcore event but breaks,jungle,house and some other stuff.
wheee.

AmunRa

TRIBE Member
Check the Synergy site....

anyways yay for tomorrow darkrave woot hardcore back room hehe me and b7 are gonna rip shit up :D

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Dude - I really wanted to go badddddddly. Unfortunately, certain circumstances occured.

Your frenchcore mix is STILL on my mp3 player!

AmunRa

TRIBE Member
I just finished recording another mix a little while ago im uploading it too my site....ill post the link for you

its new style, no frenchcore ;) just good banging dutch/american shit

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Hard Dance Dj

From her newsletter

Top 100 DJ Mag
It's time again to vote for the best DJ in the world. Last year Dana ended on the 29 th place in the famous English mixmag list of the 100 best DJ's in the world.

We think she can end higher on this list When you agree and think Dana is the number one of all the DJ's in the world, please do vote and click on the link below to vote for your favourite.

.djmag.com

Release-Dance Awards 2005
Also the Release Dance Awards 2005 (former Dutch DJ Awards) are there again.

Wednesday October 26 th the best DJ of the year will be chosen in the Escape in Amsterdam..

So, again, if Dana is number 1 for you, do raise your voice and vote for this lady.

http://www.release-danceawards.nl

I'll never forget the day I actually got to meet her.
She is an absolutely lovely, down to earth lady ever. I really hope she does really well for herself. :)

Definitely will always be an huge insipiration from me.