• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hardcore and UKG rooms.......

maddog

TRIBE Member
why bother dedicating rooms to this music when it's obvious that rock n roll , funk/soul , jazz etc...... is way more popular

jew

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
maddog, it appears as though you spend 90% of all your posting by shitting on other genres of music.
congrats!

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
The people that were crying were mostly other people crying about us posting about a different but similar genre in their precious forum.

We were happy in Halifax.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by maddog
why bother dedicating rooms to this music when it's obvious that rock n roll , funk/soul , jazz etc...... is way more popular

jew
Why the fuck would TRIBE have a Rock or Jazz forum? You're a complete dolt. It's like you don't even take your head out of your ass long enough to realize where you are.

maddog

TRIBE Member
correct me if im wrong fatass but this is an afterdark magazine right? rock n roll and afterdark clubbing what a dolt i am sorry for bringing it up:rolleyes: Know back to the UKG room to see what's up for tonight:p

jew

patri©k

TRIBE Member
jamaica.jpg

the jew and fat ass need to bun a TING mon.

maddog

TRIBE Member
ok so ur not fat but what's wrong sith the idea of having a rock room ? Lots of people on this board go to blow up , mod club , phoenix saturdays , club 107 fridays...................is there even hardcore scene ? do people even post in there?

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
As far as I knew TRIBE was for and about the dance music community. You want rock? Go to a rock board. Same for Jazz.

Why don't we have a knitting forum, and a home renovations forum, and a fucking taxidermy forum while we're at it.

maddog

TRIBE Member
ha ha pretty funny..... jazz I see ur point, If rock isn't dance music then I don't know what is

roo

seeker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
a fucking taxidermy forum

man, I was fucking my girl the other day and she just up and died! anybody know how I can remove her entrails to make room for the stuffing?

maddog

TRIBE Member
ya mingster that's right , lots of people i talk to on this board go out and dance to rock , far more than hardcore or UKG

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by maddog
ya mingster that's right , lots of people i talk to on this board go out and dance to rock , far more than hardcore or UKG

yeah? well, not the cool people anyways.