• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Women's Day!

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
It's a day for all those members of the human race who's naughty parts are on the inside rather then the outside, who give us babies and breast feeding, and who single handedly keep the florists of the world in business.

Kudos to you ladies, you are women among men!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
3C4F7100-6BD1-41C9-BF1D-9622A288389C.jpg

SJ
kaos0276.gif

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by diablo
The other 364 days of the year LOL
I deleted the ..."dont say every other day" before I posted...I shoulda kept that in.

Seriously Valentines day, secratarys day, mothers day, PMS week....

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
As a special Women's Day promotional offer I will take out the first woman who PM's me to dinner and a movie!

Act fast! This is a limited time offer!

kmac

TRIBE Member
Y'all better recognize.

To celebrate, I think I'll take out the trash, recycling and fix the wiring in my bathroom... you know, all the blue jobs that the man in my house can't be bothered to do.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
As a special Women's Day promotional offer I will take out the first woman who PM's me to dinner and a movie!

No takers yet? I promise I won't even make you put out! :D

Jazz

TRIBE Member
i thank women for keeping the human race existent... and i don't mean only by giving birth, if it wasn't for the empathy they bring to this world men would destroy/kill endlessly...

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jazz
i thank women for keeping the human race existent... and i don't mean only by giving birth, if it wasn't for the empathy they bring to this world men would destroy/kill endlessly...

I would disagree. Didn't noted pundit Tony Montana once say "First, you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the woman?" If it weren't for women, men would never have climbed down from the trees.

Dave Chappelle said it best: "Women want nice things. Guys want women. If guys could live in a cardboard box and still get a lady, they would."

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD

Tickets are 60% sold out!!
Get yours before they're gone! :D