• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Super Tuesday!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Happy?! I'm fucking angry..

1. Julian Fatgino, in response to the questions about the state of the officers charged in the corruption scandal, he shrugged the question off, would not comment on their employment state, then fired back at the interviewer calling her a cynic, and that the public needs to have what he calls "faith". Faith? You mean like how people pray to Jesus? You retarded sausage head. DEMOCRACY IS NOT ABOUT FAITH. It's about questions, accountability, open books, and NO WHERE in out constitution does it call for the people to have faith in the ruling bodies!! I think it's time for Fatgino to step down. That asshat obviously is incompetent and more worried about the PR surrounding the state of his force rather THAN the state of his force. He's got to go. :mad:

2. Liberals announce they need to privatize water! What!? Am I in Argentina or something? Did our fundamental right to life get crossed out of our civil rights act last night or something? Corporate cronyism at it's finest.. where's the email or snail mail address so I can start writing letters.. I'm fucking fuming. THE LIBERALS MUST GO FUCKING DOWN. :mad::mad:

3. So the truth comes out! The opposition funded by institutions for "democracy" which get heavy endowment from the US (sound familiar?). Arastide calls into CNN saying it was a US led coup. The US marines are occupying the Presidential palace in Haiti while all other nations are pretty much just guarding their embassies, including France. I'm sure a letter to Chavez saying your 'days are numbered' is on it's way. :mad::mad::mad:

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OTIS
Julian Fatgino

Julian Fatgino!!!

Nice! serious ranting agwon. The water bit is a shock, I thought strong public oposition would have had more effect.

Neo-Marxist

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OTIS
Happy?! I'm fucking angry..

1. Julian Fatgino, in response to the questions about the state of the officers charged in the corruption scandal, he shrugged the question off, would not comment on their employment state, then fired back at the interviewer calling her a cynic, and that the public needs to have what he calls "faith". Faith? You mean like how people pray to Jesus? You retarded sausage head. DEMOCRACY IS NOT ABOUT FAITH. It's about questions, accountability, open books, and NO WHERE in out constitution does it call for the people to have faith in the ruling bodies!! I think it's time for Fatgino to step down. That asshat obviously is incompetent and more worried about the PR surrounding the state of his force rather THAN the state of his force. He's got to go. :mad:

2. Liberals announce they need to privatize water! What!? Am I in Argentina or something? Did our fundamental right to life get crossed out of our civil rights act last night or something? Corporate cronyism at it's finest.. where's the email or snail mail address so I can start writing letters.. I'm fucking fuming. THE LIBERALS MUST GO FUCKING DOWN. :mad::mad:

3. So the truth comes out! The opposition funded by institutions for "democracy" which get heavy endowment from the US (sound familiar?). Arastide calls into CNN saying it was a US led coup. The US marines are occupying the Presidential palace in Haiti while all other nations are pretty much just guarding their embassies, including France. I'm sure a letter to Chavez saying your 'days are numbered' is on it's way. :mad::mad::mad:

This was a very angry post. Bravo!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders