• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

*Happy Sunday!!!*

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Well it's sunday, my fav day of the week.:)

I got to sleep in til 9:45am...yay!
Too bad I have to work at 1pm. I wish I had the day off...ah well. Today I work with my little 6 week old identical twin boys. So work is not such a bad thing. And I only have to go in for a few hours.

Oh and it's beautiful out today!

What's everyone up to?

Enjoy your day everyone!:)

Maxine

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Got a good day lined. I was bummed at first because my calf is still a bit strained, so certain plans I had can't happen. :(

But I'm going out for breakfest, then the home show then its football all day!!

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
I was bummed at first because my calf is still a bit strained, so certain plans I had can't happen. :(

I'm sure there will be Ballet classes when you're healed up too

Adam

TRIBE Member
I am so excited about getting to skate at the ACC this afternoon and meet the Leafs.

I'll be sure to critique them on last night's performance.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Adam
I am so excited about getting to skate at the ACC this afternoon and meet the Leafs.

I'll be sure to critique them on last night's performance.

Hahah....I'm sure they'll be able to critique the black eye you get from Domi after you say that ;)

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
Good morning! :)

I just finished watching Amelie AGAIN...and now... I want play a game with someone.

<--- Looking for victims.
pm me you're interested...hehehe...:p

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
I'm sure there will be Ballet classes when you're healed up too

dance.jpg

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
This is the first Sunday in forever that I am a frikkin' Cheshire cat, grinning ear to ear with the thought that I don't have to go to work tomorrow.

And my head is spinning with almost possibilities, which I feel are forming into actual plans about a future which doesn't look like the dingy dungeon it was a week ago.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I woke up having sex... so I had a good morning.
I am not that sore from boarding, which is good... which means I will most likely head up there tonight as well.

I am going to IKEA today! Oh boy, go team debts!

Adam

TRIBE Member
http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/forumdisplay.php?s=f60f5c9968ba3eddd09a431b44e9ac4

I woke up having sex today too.

Except I went to bed alone, so I was kind of confused.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
dance.jpg

fuckin' johnny... always with the punching of the hand!

anyhow...

a nature hike and bird feeding session a'gwan this gorgeous afternoon... followed by the BBQ'ing of some babyback ribs... and then it's FOOTBAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop. go manning.

patrick

squirrely

TRIBE Member
sunday sunday sunday!

there's sun up in cwood for the first time since i got here. and now i'm leaving. obviously.

grrr.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by exrboy
Hahah....I'm sure they'll be able to critique the black eye you get from Domi after you say that ;)

I heard Domi's a nice guy.
My friends helped boost his car.

i hate sundays bc that means it's 'homework' day fo rme and i dont like doing case studies.

I'm so sick of school. You guys have no idea, it turns me into a crabby person :(

not to mention i have to do financial stuff.

i wanted to work out again today but i hurt my tail bone a few days ago bc i was doing ball exercises without a mat.

Torso

TRIBE Member
It is so gorgeous outside! I'm going to write a proposal and do a lab prep... and take little walks on Queen Street when I can, while the sun is out.
Screw S.A.D.!

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
yeah... so why don't you attack me again ? lol.. sad.

let it go patrick. the world isn't out to get you.

in other news, my pub outing with the crazy irish homo has now been postponed. boooooooooooooooo. what a nelly bottom.

so the amended sunday schedule is now:

brunch
shopping
angels in america

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
I'm trapped indoors... cause my car is fucking sketchier on that slop outside on the roads, than a raver after 12hours of partying and 10 pills.