• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Sunday People!

Jazz

TRIBE Member
It would be an even better day for a marijuana march.... hey whadda ya know, that's today!
 

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jazz
It would be an even better day for a marijuana march.... hey whadda ya know, that's today!
And that's where I'm going to be rollerblading to.

Damn I love living downtown.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I just love being indoors. I love serving people with a hangover! I want to cater to their every need for 4 hours today! Yay! And by the time I get out of here, I'll just have enough time to cram myself into a streetcar and watch the sun set.
Yay!

note: this IS all sarcasm.
 

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
it was supposed to be an awesome day at work! but the 10'clock shifts got cancelled cuz business was too slow! if only i knew this was going to happen lastnight! URGH! :D i didnt want to go home. haha

*jen*
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Skipper

TRIBE Member
It's a nice day to bike along the Welland Canal....

Wait, it's the only thing to do on a nice day here....
 

teknikal

TRIBE Member
I have to start my full-time summer job tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Money's good, but I'm going to miss lazing around and waking up late!
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

evilkiTTy

TRIBE Member
let's see

crawled home at 5:30

feet still hurting

farina is GOD

slept

got some:D

smoking a cigarette

life is good
 

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by teknikal
I have to start my full-time summer job tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Money's good, but I'm going to miss lazing around and waking up late!
Oh God...me too....I have to be there at 7am everyday and I will be biking there....ouch

Maybe I will become a morning person by accident :eek:
 

teknikal

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Skipper


Oh God...me too....I have to be there at 7am everyday and I will be biking there....ouch

Maybe I will become a morning person by accident :eek:
7am?? Oh GOD, I feel for you!! :eek:

Time after time, I've tried to "become a morning person", but it always fails.

Stupid internal body clock (?)

I'd be more in synch with Vancouver's time.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Skipper

TRIBE Member
hahaha, I was just talking to a pal of mine in Calgary on ICQ.....

40 cms of snow?? WHAAAA?

Someone in Calgary seriously pissed of Mother Nature!
 

bitchass

TRIBE Member
i think someone on icq was pulling your leg about the *amount* of snow... maybe 1cm in total but it still sucks
 

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by bitchass
i think someone on icq was pulling your leg about the *amount* of snow... maybe 1cm in total but it still sucks
hahaha....I meant to type 4

1, 4 or 40cms....just say NO to SNOW! :mad:
 

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheer Bear
I have to leave for work in....a half hour.

and i just woke up. *stretttttttcccccccch*
Aww, that sucks that you have to work on such a beautiful sunday.

I just got back from rollerblading... wholly lots of people at the march

Nickers
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top