• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Summer.. Favorite summer tunes thread?

G3N3R4L

TRIBE Member
Now that summer is finally here.

Share some of you favorite backyard bbq tunes! Some of those songs that always remind you of sunny days and warm nights.

This album always does it for me.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
So, with Grad trips and Grad.. these are the songs I hear every year and immediately associate with summer :) I just finished making the Grad video, and these are 2 songs I included, because they always love the first - and know all the moves, and sing the second at Grad.

[YOUTUBE]82CSio369Y8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0HDM3eYp4KQ[/YOUTUBE]

ch33se

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
lmfao at vitamin c
When you hear 120 kids singing it (and I know they'll all be bawling come Grad night when it is their last song at the dance), it always brings tears. During our rehearsal today one of the teachers asked me, "Who's bringing the kleenex?". We were all a little teary-eyed :eek:

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
[VV]6025590[/VV]
The Drums always have a nu-beach boys thing to me.
[YOUTUBE]OmmLRt0p-fg[/YOUTUBE]
Dunno...glam rock throwback. Their new album is out next week.
[YOUTUBE]c2q4a_S-QbQ[/YOUTUBE]
Used to groove to this in my old Firefly cruising the highways around Prince Edward County. Special backseat-time memories of this one, too.

Plus the entire set of Stax Records compilations..Otis Redding was/is so frickin awesome. Kept the stax records stuff playing out at the cottage in my early 20s.

Finally this:
[YOUTUBE]-0U3uNbnIbU[/YOUTUBE]
Because I miss hearing it anywhere but at home...so I crank the PA, open the windows, and crack a beer.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Now that summer is finally here.

Share some of you favorite backyard bbq tunes! Some of those songs that always remind you of sunny days and warm nights.

This album always does it for me.
one of my all time favorites

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit