• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Steak And A Blowjob Day

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr

"Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you love him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. That's it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March. It's like a perpetual love machine! "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steak_and_Blowjob_Day
http://www.steakandbj.com/

so strike up that grill and get ready to honk on bobo bitches because today is is a day for you to put meat on your mans plate and in your mouth too.

Last edited by a moderator:

kmac

TRIBE Member
You are SO romantic.

And as I've said in the four other threads about this "holiday," I've yet to meet a guy who would actually let me lay my hands on his grill.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

djfear

TRIBE Member
Screw this holiday. You're literally letting your woman off the hook for the next year!

Just like they should abolish Valentine's Day. I'm sure not too many women have experienced a romantic day on February 24th, simply because the man is all "romanticized out" (I know it's not a word, but bear with me). V-Day is just a disaster waiting to happen.

What if you get reservations at a particular Italian restaurant in little Italy, and then they tell you that it's a 45 minute wait (even though you made reservations!), and then you both decide to leave, driving around downtown for 2 hours in retarded traffic and then you end up gonig back up town for some 3-4-1 chicken wings...sorry. Happened to me a few years back. *still bitter*

Anyway, you should be romantic all the time, then it'll be steak & bj day every day (theoretically :p).

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
kmac said:
And as I've said in the four other threads about this "holiday," I've yet to meet a guy who would actually let me lay my hands on his grill.

i totally would, but i'm not really much of a man.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Perfect, all the better for me to boss around.

ps: I've never operated a BBQ or lawnmower in my life.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

C.C

TRIBE Member
fear... your problem is trying to go out on v-day. everyone knows that's a bad plan.... better off to do the candle lit dinner and wine at home... then bring her back to reality by getting drunk and having sloppy sex...

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
kmac said:
Perfect, all the better for me to boss around.

ps: I've never operated a BBQ or lawnmower in my life.
i'll start the BBQ then mow the lawn without a shirt if you cook the meat and bring me lemonade.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Deal! It's the starting of the BBQ that intimidates me, but I think I could handle flipping the meat.

freshest1

TRIBE Member
damn it, this thread is killing mine. even with the time line. BTW im going on a first date what do you think the chances are of celebrating S&Bj day on it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djfear

TRIBE Member
C.C said:
fear... your problem is trying to go out on v-day. everyone knows that's a bad plan.... better off to do the candle lit dinner and wine at home... then bring her back to reality by getting drunk and having sloppy sex...
The year after that terrible V-Day is exactly what we did, and it was the best food, the best V-day in my opinion.

Ended up having nice rib eye steak ($20 for 2 huge slabs of meat), you'd probably pay at least $45 each for those choice cuts at a restaurant, then on top of that, a huge rack of ribs (we were just going all out, no shame), fresh veggies on the side, I forget the carbohydrates that we ate, but the ribs...oh man, we had this raspberry marinade. You might be thinking "raspberries...ribs? wtf?!" but it was so good. At the end of it all I ended up having a home made dessert by the missus and t'was to my liking.

Of course we also bought a $35 bottle of red Italian wine (nice and spicy, went very well with the steak).

Yeah...going out on V-Day is generally a bad idea.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
this thread is about steak and blowjob day, who gives a rat's ass about clever valentine's plans?

unless they include pearl necklaces, in which case valentine's day talk is acceptable.