• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
I'm going to walk around my downtown neighbourhood in my $30 green hoodie that I specifically bought for today. I will grow frustrated (or amused?) by all the smashed suburbanites who have all come down here. At some point I will notice each pub I'd like to go into has a good 1 hour wait (again come in the suburbanites). I'll eventually have to choose between drinking at Boston Pizza, Milestones or returning home.

Happy St Paddy's Day to all!

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I'd go watch the parade cause its a 30 second walk from my house....but im hungover and 30 seconds seems a really long way away.

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
myself... getting ready for green drinks now! Gonna start off at the "Kilt and Clover" in Beamsville... probably kill a few Bloody Caesars and some 180's. Then over to "Judge and Jester" in Grimsby for some green beer and good music.

I think then I'll fall my way over to "Joe Dog's" down the street for some shots and nachos! >.< -

Pictures soon! :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jme

TRIBE Member
Happy St. Paddy's! I don't drink, but on this day I always try a few (dozen) pops. Out and about enjoying the Sun, that is the game plan.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
probably the 2nd day of the year aside from Superbowl where spousal abuse is rampant.
smack my bitch up.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Unfortunately spending it working yesterday and today. Too much to get done. :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Happy St. Paddy's day! I couldn't go out bc I had a fitness test starting at 11am and got home at 730/8pm. Long freaking day!