• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Happy Solstice everyone!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Eclipze said:
Kissing under the mistletoe has it's orgins in the Nordic legend of Frigga and Balder. The Celtic Druids would cut mistletoe from the sacred oak trees with a golden sickle. The mistletoe must be caught before it hits the ground and is said to carry the spirit of the tree it grew from. The mistletoe was then hung in the home for good luck, prosperity and protection.
those smoochin vikings!

montanamo

TRIBE Member
The Watcher said:
Who shat in your cornflakes this morning?
I just like the sun, and I miss it dearly. So I don’t understand what is so happy about the day we get the least amount. Today makes me sad for 4 months.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
You're thinking about it the wrong way. As of today, the days stop getting shorter, and start getting longer!

montanamo

TRIBE Member
So I should really be sad in the summer when we get the most sun cause then the days start getting shorter? Man,you guys is fucked up!

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
YAY TO 3 MORE MONTHS OF SNOW and lots of winter , plz stay till april snow gods, so i may pay homage to thee on thy massive kickers, and lay thine fluff to ease our falls.

[jai]

happy solstice !

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Happy Solstice everyone! at 12:47 today we start to tilt towards the sun again :)

Hope to make it to Kensington tonight, especially after missing last year!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
happy solstice to you all! today it's a special day: order a large pie from altitude bakery, doctors appointment, brunch cooked by a best friend, avatar imax, and the evening doing year-end paperwork.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Happy solstice everyone! I'm buying a lottery ticket at exactly 6:38pm in a few minutes. Wish me luck! LOL

I'll never forget the winter solstice of 2002, I got on an airplane on December 21,2002 on a flight to Santiago, Chile. When I got off the plane it was their summer solstice and first day of summer there. It was like be teleported from one season to another. How cool is that? Anyway, first thing I did was visit the washroom to see if the water drain really went down counter-clockwise. Sure enough it's true in the southern hemisphere the water really does go down like that! :D