• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Happy Saturday!

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I drank way too much at 5ive last night and am up early to go fetch my mum from the airport (via ttc-ew)

then mark's making a turkey dinner! We have a whole bird in the fridge.

what's everyone up to today?

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
Heading to work in a few minutes...

My parents are picking Wouter up at the airport and bringing him to my work...
We'll have lunch together and he's going to hang out at work for the afternoon, then we're going to have dinner and head to London.

I barely slept last night :( So tired. I woke up today and went to send him an email, then thought "Wait, you're going to see him before he ever gets that." :D

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Why the fuck am I awake right now?

Fuck You 8:30.

:mad:

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Woke up way to early for a Saturday (6:30am), just enjoying some Farina beats now and soaking the duck in beer, so when it goes in the oven, it's all nice and moist (I can't stand looking at chicken and turkey these days, so duck it is :)) , Jay makes the best stuffing (yes, I realize I made this too easy for stuffing jokes).

Later on I am heading to work for a bit, make soe extra cash, do some clothes shopping and then come home and have yummy dinner.

Alita

TRIBE Member
I hate this weekend

No thanksgiving
No boyfriend
2 assignments

I predict lots of coffee and takeout, maybe renting a violent movie

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OTIS

Fuck You 8:30.

:mad:
^^ me, 15 minutes ago.

Fuck You 8:45.

^^ me, now.

liserloo

TRIBE Member
I'm ready to hit the floor. I haven't slept since Friday morning at 8:00. Oh yes, in 15 mins, it will be 24 hours. I hate mice more then anything!!!!! We finally found their source and it has to be near my bed! I feel sick just thinking about those fuckers! *Is waiting for Canadian Tire to open to get more traps.*
Gah! Saturday morning are supposed to be a sleep in day!

randyval

TRIBE Member
good morning:)
today im cleaning up, maybe smoke some weed and play some vid games.
tomorow, thanksgiving dinner with my family
monday, dinner with g/fs family.
should be fun:p

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
good weekend lined up

it started 30 mins ago so i'm golden yo!

gym, poland kicking the piss out of those limeys footie hooligans, a bit of reading then dinner then kaskade

GOOOOOOOOOO POLSKA

ya dun know!

FoxyM

TRIBE Member
woke up with no voice. I apparently developed a cold overnight... ungh.

Today, driving out to Conestoga (I think that's where we're going) for thanksgiving with Ryan's parents and sisters.
Tomorrow - driving out to Peterborough for thanksgiving with his grandparents... ungh... i hate holidays where all you do is drive from one place to another and then stuff yourself with food.

Top it off with the fact that i'm sick... maybe i can weasel my way out of tomorrow's thanksgiving by blaming it on my cold? :)

Penny Lane

TRIBE Member
Working a 12 hour shift today. Stupid 700+ person event.
Tomorrow I'm making dinner for my family.
Then work again on Monday for some Lexus shindig.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
*yawwwwwwn*...had me a shite load of wine last night, and I'm comfortably hung over...just gettin' started here at work...then tonight...I'M GOIN TO THE LEAFS GAME BIATCHES!!!! Primo seats too...gonna be rawkin' the jersey and everything! WOOO!!!

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
ok. now that i've been up for an hour, and i've gotten over my neighbours making *that*much*noise* at 8:30am -
this is gonna be a good day.

(if i could only stop yawning. damn, those late night googletalk convos are hard to resist!)

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
I won't lie... the only reason I am awake right now is cause I drank too much to sleep and I need water... hangover here we come...

HAPPY SATURDAY!

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
I keep remembering it's saturday and I just want to fart around all day and relax and then I remember how I'm in school and I have so much work to do and then I get bitter (like right now).

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
goin to a weddin' yee haw in Claremont!

what the hell is going on sunday night thats cool? I need to do some boozing finally this weekend.

starr

TRIBE Member
my brain hurts :(
must shower, go to the bank, and get to my hair appt. before 11am
my hairstylist is not going to be impressed with me today
i don't even think this post makes sense

did i mention my brain hurts?
ouch.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Just woke up and went for a walk.

Going to see the leafs and habs later though- can't wait.