1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Happy Saturday Morning!!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by geminigirl, Jan 10, 2004.

1. Lil'Timmy

Lil'Timmy TRIBE Promoter

Nice! You shoulda seen him at system last night! He brought Atomic Hooligan out with, and I tell ya, that little brit can PARTY! he kept takin the mike (headphones in this case) at the backroom and kept given Danny full bday props. Totally rawked, as is tonite!

2. geminigirl

geminigirl TRIBE Member

Sounds like fun! I thought of coming out last night, but the cold weather kept me in. Introduce yourself tonight. I have short blonde hair, big tattoos on one of my arms and big black boots on. I know ur roomie Mike. So say hi, if you see me.:)

Maxine

3. Lil'Timmy

Lil'Timmy TRIBE Promoter

Sure! There's a pciture of you and gleeson sittin in our livingroom

4. Muad'ib

Muad'ib Well-Known TRIBEr

Mariokart mayhem tonite for me!!!

5. skyparty

skyparty TRIBE Member

i called in sick, because i have some paid sick time i need to use up before february :) today is as good as ever....

so i'm going to spend it getting rid of this headache,
    and finishing decorating my room

[what can i say, putting together a desk all by myself was so exciting! haha i only took my 2 hours yesturday.... buhaha i suck]

then tonight i'm going over to a friends,
    and we're gonna break in my new bong [again]
    my mom and i and her friends christened it last night haha

6. geminigirl

geminigirl TRIBE Member

Oh nice!...I forgot, I told Mike I was going to buy him a frame for that pic.

7. pr0nstar

pr0nstar TRIBE Member

Is it still morning? :p

Hopefully going boarding this evening.

pr0nstar :D

8. Poot

Poot TRIBE Member

Red meat & red wine (no, it's not a communist themed dinner)

I am making a steak dinner with my favourite girl.

Preferably to be enjoyed with a nice merlot. :D

Something of a self-imposed detox after New Year's Eve week mayhem...

9. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

Actually hooker harvey's is very clean, efficient and friendly!

10. deep

deep TRIBE Member

you said it brother

bright and crisp is so nice to wake up to

11. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

It's actually not even bad out. There's no wind (at least in Toronto). So it doesn't seem nearly as cold.

Honestly, there are going to be enough shitty ass blustery days coming up. Gotta enjoy the good ones.

Going out for a walk in a bit.

:)

12. jebac

jebac TRIBE Member

you guys are crazy. im not leaving my house unless i have to. and thats to go work out and go out later tonight.

-jebac

13. Reflex

Reflex TRIBE Member

got headshots done at noon, going to clean my room, jam on my new djembe (woohoo!!) and practice some guitar, watch my German dadaism video, make a couple of catch- up calls and then head on over to one of my best bud's for some keg-drinking fun.

rare to have days off so i'm making the most of it
    :)

Kirsten

14. daddyiwantchocolate

daddyiwantchocolate TRIBE Member

Maxine, I love how you got all your errands done before I even woke up today.

ha.

My afternoon consists of getting ready to go out (tidying is done) and pick up 30 pieces of my favourite dinnerware. So boring.

15. squirrely

squirrely TRIBE Member

jesus christ, for such a sunshiney day my head sure feels foggy.

every freakin night, up til 6 AM, doing god-knows-what.....

must.stop.that.

16. mandapanda

mandapanda TRIBE Member

argh. i worked this morning, came home, tried to sleep, tried to sleep some more, and tried to sleep even more. no luck. i guess having four shots of espresso will do that to you...

all i want to do is sleep so i can continue to NOT work on my stupid research paper!!! :mad: OR maybe that is why i can't sleep cos i am stressing about procrastinating. really, who can say?

17. geminigirl

geminigirl TRIBE Member

hehe...I know. I've been up since 7:30. Man I am bagged. I wish I could take a nap. But gotta go to my Aunt's now. Ah well. Perhaps I can lay down for a bit before going to Charlie's.

18. JESuX

JESuX TRIBE Member

Haahah! I hope it's changed quite a bit from when I used to frequent it!

I don't know if I mentioned this to you Kev, but I used to live on George Street (Note: If you're planning on taking a stroll, don't cruise down *that* street! :p) and whenever I went into that Harvey's, I wanted to gaouge out my own eye with one of their plastic spoons.

They NEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER got my order right... And for some reason, they always put soooo much topping on my burger that it was like having a second helping on the wrapper when you were done! :p

19. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

KEG KEG KEG KEG KEG KEG KEG

20. Chubbs

Chubbs TRIBE Member

Hooch hooch hooch

21. JESuX

JESuX TRIBE Member

I WANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Jesus Duncan, you just made my mouth water.

(In a nice, non-sexual way I mean...)

22. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

I bet that makes for a mouth-wateringly good time.

In a scintillating, yet somehow non-sexual way.

23. stargurl*

stargurl* TRIBE Member

I woke up at 4:30 when the filter for the aquarium in my bedroom started making a funny noise, so I got out of bed and took it apart to fix it, went back to sleep until 7:45 when I got up for work. One more hour of work, then I'm not sure what I'm doing. Buddies has been suggested but I think I just feel like staying in (as always).