• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Passover

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
happy pesach!
i'm looking forward to tucking in to tons of tasty food tonight and introducing my brother's fiancee to our seder traditions.

mayab

TRIBE Member
Happy Pesach!

Enjoy the good food and times with your family for those who are near them and observing:)

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
grounded4life said:
Hope you all have a wonderful Passover. Get stuffed on Chicken soup and Matzo balls... Have a great seder!

= )
Eww.. Gefilte fish...(Remember my best buddy at Decadence last year. Jewish and had just had seder dinner beforehand. He kept complaining about how ill he felt because of dinner :eek:. Maybe his mom is just a bad cook?? lol)

Happy Passover!

tatgirl

TRIBE Member
My seder's LONG over. In Israel at the moment (which also means no 2nd seder tomorrow), and we had a 30 min seder, which is awesome. Not like the 3+ hr ordeal I'd have to sit thru in TO.

Enjoy yours!

sugar

TRIBE Member
We abandoned doing a proper seder several years ago, and now just use this as an excuse to have a dinner party! The flourless cakes my stepdad makes are amazing.

Happy Passover :)

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Happy Passover to my fellow Tribe members on Tribe..

I had an interesting Seder yesterday. I broke matzo in a random
synagogue in Bondi Beach in Sydney. I went with my ex and a friend
of his and about fifty other Israelis living in Bondi. I felt like I could have
been at a market in Tel Aviv with all the yelling and carrying on.
It was definitely a different kind of Seder then what I am used to,
but I will always remember it for its uniqueness and me celebrating
my first (and I think last) Passover in Australia.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
NemIsis said:
Eww.. Gefilte fish...(Remember my best buddy at Decadence last year. Jewish and had just had seder dinner beforehand. He kept complaining about how ill he felt because of dinner :eek:. Maybe his mom is just a bad cook?? lol)

Happy Passover!
bad cook. or he overate.

my dad makes this amazing gefilte fish in a tomato sauce. its the shit!!

acheron

TRIBE Member
For Passover fun, I highly recommend this film:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0392908/

When Do We Eat?

(from imdb) "
The dysfunctional family of Ira and Peggy Stuckman is going to be together for Passover for the first time in three years. Convening for the "world's fastest Passover Seder" are Ira and Peggy's children: Zeke, a misunderstood druggie, Ethan, a failed entrepreneur turned Chasidic, Lionel, an autistic teen and Nikki, a sex therapist - plus their cousin Vanessa and their estranged, lesbian half-sister, Jennifer. Sound like a modern Ten Plagues? Throw in a one-eyed Israeli tent salesman, a meal "kosher enough for Moses" and one tablet of Ecstasy, and the stage is set for an evening of Biblical proportions. Will the mismatched collection of guests ever be a family? It would take a whole lot of kosher wine - and maybe a miracle... "