• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Passover to my Jewish Tribe Brethren!

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
its matzah time!!
my brother and i have been put in charge of eating all the remaining hametz in the house today. its a big job but somebody's gotta do it.

tonight its off to montreal for a good ol' fashioned family seder with the crazy orthodox side of my family. i can't wait to be the only jerk at the table reading in english from the haggadah again (whon whon)

so just wanted to wish a very happy pesach to all the tribe peeps. and just remember:

JESUS SAVES. MOSES INVESTS. ;)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
I'm going to a passover dinner tonight.

I really enjoy matzah ball soup, and those soup nuts you get to put in there.

they usually have some type of patté that's pretty good too.

deep

TRIBE Member
merry (?) passover

emot-jew.gif

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Happy Passover Liz, I'm still on my zest for jewish trivia... does this mean the ten commandments will be played some time in the next 24 hours? I need my Heston fix.

sugar

TRIBE Member
Why is this night different from all other nights?
Why is it that on all other nights during the year we eat either bread or matzoh, but on this night we eat only matzoh?
Why is it that on all other nights we eat all kinds of herbs, but on this night we eat only bitter herbs?
Why is it that on all other nights we do not dip our herbs even once, but on this night we dip them twice?
Why is it that on all other nights we eat either sitting or reclining, but on this night we eat in a reclining position?

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
TaCk OnE? said:
they usually have some type of patté that's pretty good too.

probably chopped liver? its the BOMB. my bubi makes chopped liver that could create world peace and cure cancer, its that good.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
probably chopped liver? its the BOMB. my bubi makes chopped liver that could create world peace and cure cancer, its that good.

I think so...don't know if this one is that good...but it's something to look forward to.

*high five*

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
this is the best week to work in hyper-jewland, cuz all the restaurants are closed and our cafeteria serves only the blandest and worst of foods (worse than usual).
passover coffee? oh yeah!

who knew hametz was so essential?

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
Happy Passover Liz, I'm still on my zest for jewish trivia... does this mean the ten commandments will be played some time in the next 24 hours? I need my Heston fix.

it was on City last night! and Heston OWNED those Egyptians! ;)

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
I am a bad Jew, I am going out partying.

Chris: Ten Commendmants was on the last two nights, but it was a new version.

salad

TRIBE Member
I always thought it was "Mozza" that the Jewish faith was saying. And I thought that "mozza" was short for mozzarella cheese. So I figured that mozza ball soup was just a soup with big balls of mozzarella cheese in it. It never made sense. Until this weekend when I found out it is spelled "Matzoh" and has absolutely nothing to do with cheese.

littlejon

TRIBE Member
my last workplace was so jew-y.
they had a special jews only microwave and put up a hut for hut day.
everyone wore cute jew hats.

one day all the jews were away and we ordered pizza for lunch, with pepperoni!
dairy and piggies frolicing together! yum.

that is all i have to add.
enjoy the day.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Jewish history has been a real point of interest for me over the past couple of years...

anyhow... have a good celebration everyone! :)

annec

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
ya i still kick it old school like this, but its getting harder and harder to kill virgin blood...and tribe is NO place to look either

I almost fall onto the floor laughing. Happy Passover! :)