• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy New Year Tribe & Everyone

Maui

TRIBE Member
So excited for tonight, just helped set up for the Promise Jam, it's going to be awesome.

Hope you all have a bombastic celebration and a wonderful 2014.

alison87

TRIBE Member
Have a blast guys. In a couple hours i'm off to a smallish club gig at the Bucht and then either tomorrow night or Thursday during the day i'll drop into KaterHolzig for my goodbye dance. The fireworks have been non-stop in the streets since the sun set around 4pm. There have been tourists and their residue (broken glass and pools of vomit) here since yesterday. Friday night i'm getting drunk in Toronto for Silvester Part 3. Party on, and be excellent to each other. Sanity will return next week sometime.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Ya, mon. Bo selecta! heh.

Happy new year, y'all. Bit of a trip when you think how far you've come since you created your account on here. Bonkers.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
x-post alert...

making braised ribs with ravigote sauce, eating oysters and drinking champagne with the immediate familia.

if i weren't going to stay in, it'd be warehouse bizniz with Ali Black, Pooyan, the gillespie's, etc, then over to catch Algorithm (or vice versa; depending when super duper mega star Jeff Milligen is playing)...

Love Peace, and Justice for All

~bLF

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Off to Girlington for Japanese Teppanyaki then over to our friends house for a little house par-tay. I may hit up some place in kensington to see superstar Dj Neil Quigley spin

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Maui

TRIBE Member
Ya, mon. Bo selecta! heh.

Happy new year, y'all. Bit of a trip when you think how far you've come since you created your account on here. Bonkers.
It's pretty awesome that I'll be partying with some of the same people tonight that I did with when I first joined this site. Some of them from this site. :)

Met a guy yesterday who moved here from Montreal recently and he said back home all his friends are settled down with families and it's a nice time. But here all his friends are 40 and are still like braaaap full speed ahead. LOL.

Dun matter how how old ya's is, no need to let the party stop. :)

[YOUTUBE]2ol0m98Zp7A[/YOUTUBE]

tobywan

TRIBE Member
have a safe and fun nye everyone. looking forward to getting the night started and celebrationg with close friends at the now we enter jam @ moniker gallery.

then it's off for some underground/afterhours fun @ the red door loft, with simon jain/nathan barato/sydney blu.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Spent the day doing year end paperwork. Done. Tax Return filed.

Now to cook up a steak to celebrate!

Happy New year fellow TRIBErs!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Maui

TRIBE Member
Off to Girlington for Japanese Teppanyaki then over to our friends house for a little house par-tay. I may hit up some place in kensington to see superstar Dj Neil Quigley spin
Dude, get there for Adham Shaikh. Dude is in my top 3 fav's behind Danny T and Z trip. Pure musical bliss. So sad I am going to miss him but have to represent elsewhere tonight.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I go out approximately five days every week. The two days when I stay in are because I am fantastically hungover.

At work of course, I'm a gentleman. Suit, tie, and vest, I practise my Mandarin daily. Though I do, and have been told, I reek of alcohol. That's usually because of the nightlife work activities. Any Asian who's reading this knows what I mean.

-jM
Aquire and consume

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
trashed American tourists are kinda fun!
My *employer*, on the other hand, is an Imbecile.

Happy New Year!

new job tomorrow. Fuck this shit.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
just woke up after passing out early on the couch with the 'itis. was dragged to bed shortly after. now gonna get ready to stroll the boardwalk, watch all the hardcore do the polar bear run etc