• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Happy Mother's Day Thread!!!

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Well, just got back from a wonderful evening. My roomie, his boyfriend and I took out my 'surrogate' parents to dinner and a concert. My roomie was singing too!! :p . Our' Mom' is an incredible woman who has taken teenagers in and given them the care they needed. I, luckily, was one of those teens.

My own mother passed away a long time ago. She too was an fantastic lady..

So, what stories do you have to tell about your moms, or surrogate moms, wives, friends who are moms....The good, the bad, the ugly?? I hope mostly good? :p
It is the Mother's Day Thread...

And to all those Mothers out there.. I salute you. I don't know how you do it!!
:D

Last edited:

smack

TRIBE Member
My Mom has still loved and supported me through all the irresponsible and stupid things i've done in my life. Thats pretty great to me. She's coming to visit and we're going to play lots of golf cause she's pretty good, and will kick my butt.

Happy Mothers Day!

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
your momma is so fat you had to slap her thighs and ride the wave in..

hehe

YAY MUM! my mum is the bestest in the universe. :)

Skipper

TRIBE Member
My mum and I became way closer when they moved back to NS in 1999. I usually talk to her by email or phone everyday - I don't know where I'd be without her. She is absolutely the most incredible person I've ever met. I cant even register how strong she must have been to go through the things she went through with my father while raising a kid on her own.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
My mum and I became way closer when they moved back to NS in 1999. I usually talk to her by email or phone everyday - I don't know where I'd be without her. She is absolutely the most incredible person I've ever met. I cant even register how strong she must have been to go through the things she went through with my father while raising a kid on her own.
That's so true. Many of my friends get along better with their Moms when they don't see them all the time..Hmm Wonder why that is? :p

One thing I loved about my Mom was her strong French Canadian accent. She'd always want to brush my 'air'.. And she hated it when I put too much makeup on my 'yies'... Also loved the tv show "Dinasti!".. Dynasty mom, Dynasty..:p

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
i haven't rang up me mum yet!
Well, get to it Bee Bop!! :D

Dammit, she carried you in her belly for nine months. God knows she deserves a phone call!! :p

Ps: You kicked alot too..Didn't ya??!!

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
yea but she got me back by dropping me on my head.

a lot.

:confused:

those aren't question marks, they're pain lines.

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
yeah here's a picture of my mom (at my place):

She's sewing up/repairing my pants!

(I seriously can't sew worth shit. Tried to thread a needle once. Gave up).

Anyways, she's in town this Thursday, May 18th. So, dinner, then, whatever, then she's going to sew/repair all my clothes. (again).

Happy Mothers Day

Last edited:
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain