• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia Day!

deveator

TRIBE Member
The CIBC Pride Network sends you greetings on the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia.

The International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia (IDAHO) is celebrated around the world on May 17th and aims to coordinate events to call for respect of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transexual (LGBT) people worldwide. The day takes LGBT Pride one step further by emphasizing that it is homophobia and transphobia that are shameful - and not one's sexuality.

On this date 21 years ago (May 17th 1990), the World Health Organization (WHO) removed homosexuality from the International Classification of Diseases (ICD) list, marking a significant milestone for the LGBT Community and the reason why May 17th has been chosen to mark the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia.

Please share awareness of this day with those who you feel might be interested.

CIBC Pride Network

BAd Luck

TRIBE Member
So... from what I understand.
I'm supposed to punch out a fag, blow a tranny, and open an account at CIBC.

good info thxpls.

(HOW will Scotiabank top thisZ!)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

BAd Luck

TRIBE Member
ok...so I got it wrong. I'm supposed to hug the fa...(edit alternative lifestile person)
blow a tranny, and than punch someone from CIBC.

It would be sooo much easier if they all just had some starbucks together and
fucked.

dude...wait...what? do I get to open an account with the tranny?

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
So happy to see that CIBC has it's overreaching thumb squarely on the pulse of today's sexual identity issues. :rolleyes:

BAd Luck

TRIBE Member
I'm actually pretty sure CIBC. is a sexual term for cock in between cock.
also known in the gay community as "docking" for those with foreskins.

Immma get my loan from the tranny, buy the gay couple a starbucks, and rob a bank.
that should pacify deveator.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

BAd Luck

TRIBE Member
ok...
ok...
Final answer, find a tranny at CIBC, get a loan from him, and donate a
blowjob to a charity of your chosing? Good enough?
can we all be friends now?

I will even march with a octopus on my head, as a show of support for
CIBC's efforts to suck peoples brains out of their money.

+1 As a joint effort It will take part a Scotiabank Nuitblech.

erika

TRIBE Member
And in honour of this day we can rejoice that the Uganda law that would have made homosexuality punishable by death did NOT pass (scary that it was even considered though...).

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
Tribe's a relatively forward-thinking board - you're kind of preaching to the largely converted.

Now, go slap this all over a bunch of conservative (religious, car&truck, top40 clubbing, hunting, corporate sports, etc.) message boards and you'll be spreading the word to the right people!

derek

TRIBE Member
And in honour of this day we can rejoice that the Uganda law that would have made homosexuality punishable by death did NOT pass (scary that it was even considered though...).

so just life imprisonment and forced castration then?

not sure there's much to rejoice.