• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Holidays to you all 2021!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Another science fiction Christmas. I have spent the last 2 months working 12 hours a day getting my place prepared for sale. It continues. Exhausted.

But a friend has invited me to her place and will cook a chicken on Christmas Day which I'm quite happy about because she's a beauty, I love her company and her cooking is far better than she believes :) And my oldest friend has invited me to his family's place (a tradition) on Boxing Day and he is cooking a turkey. He's a trained chef so his meals are always amazing. We only see each other a few times a year but he is like a brother. We just resume where we left off in conversation like we've have been doing for decades.

Part of me wants to keep working through it to get the house finished but I really need to see people IRL. Next week a moving company comes to take away at least half of the office stuff, books, archive and vinyl, and I have been boxing that up to make it ready. Vinyl! 20kgs a box and a nightmare to move. Many boxes. A ton of photographic grip equipment, boom stands, background stands, vintage computers etc. I hope to make some more visual space in the house by doing this to make it bigger. Anyway, enough about me.

To my fellow tribers, Happy Holidays. I hope you are all safe and well. Thanks for coming back to this quiet place in the storm of social media crap. Next Christmas will be better!

xo alexd

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room