• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Halloween TRIBE!

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
halloween sure has changed from when i was a kid. we used to go out til the ppl told us to beat it, now its like a 25 min rush and its over. the best was when you found a house that was giving away full choco bars or cans of pop, we always carried a few extra costumes so we could hit them spots multiple times

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

greginhali

TRIBE Member
the boys just rocked the neighbourhood good.....I was preaching enjoy the moment....say thank you.....look at that pumpkijn......they just filled a pillowcase of loot.....

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
My kids (3.5 year old daughter and 1.5 year old son) had a blast. They lasted just over an hour, and lots of houses had great/scary set ups. Twas fun!

I expect they will go out until later next year.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't have one trick or treater at my house! This is the 3rd no-kid year.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Our 4.5 year old monarch butterfly lasted about an hour. She's getting more confident about going up the walk to the front doors now. Still wants me to carry the heavy amounts of candy.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
I didn't have one trick or treater at my house! This is the 3rd no-kid year.
I'm surprised at that, as I thought your neighbourhood had more kids.

Our neighbourhood (Bennington Heights) had loads of little monsters running around, often with large groups roaming from house to house together, lots of scary doorsteps/lawns, grown-ups in costume scaring kids at the front door, etc. Kids were also sharing info on which houses were giving out full-size chocolate bars, Kinder Eggs, etc. Almost every house was giving out handfuls of candies, which was nice, as our kids ended up with a decent-sized pile while not visiting a ton of houses. We pulled a wagon for longer distances and i was carrying our younger kid through most of it, so i was pretty pooped by the end of the night.

I really wanted to hit one more house a bit further away that is known for having a great haunted house set-up, but my daughter was starting to melt down so we had to skip it.

This was my first time seeing the trick-or-treating in this neighbourhood, and have decided that we need to up our game next year. We had a bunch of decorated pumpkins, including a Spider-Man head pumpkin that I painted, but our set-up was pitiful compared to others.

On another note, the Destiny Freakout Party this past Saturday at 401 Mini Indy was *amazing*. With large stages in outdoor tents, and partiers wandering around the vast venue, it had a real old-school rave vibe. It was easily my favourite party of the year.