• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Happy Early Birthday Hali!!

*snuggles*

TRIBE Member
hey Hal,
So sorry I missed last night, but I fell asleep on the couch. :eek:

Seeing as you will be gone all weekend partying it up in Montreal, just wanted to send you a quick Happy Birthday!

Have an amazing time!!!
You are one hell of a kick ass guy & an awesome friend, so enjoy your 35th to the fullest, you deserve it!! :D

Big hugs,
Mel

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
happy birthday bro!
i too missed out last night, as it has been a long week.. but much love on your birthday from me!
we'll go for a drink or two after you get back from montreal.

(hi mel!)

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
rats. missed last night as well. (totally forgot it was yesterday night. i would have certainly dropped by. :mad: )

hope you're still hungover in bed brother!! have a great birthday weekend Hali and kill 'em (along with some brain cells and your liver) in mtl. tomorrow night!! ;)

d

HaliBubba

TRIBE Promoter
:) aww.. thanks guys. last night was messy! (but fun) but yah, my actual bday is on sunday... yep the big 3-5.. midlife, here i come.

i'll be sure to represent in mtl :) thanks for the wishes!

sam

TRIBE Member
Hal Hal Hal....

Better late than never. Happy birthday bro...and I KNOW you had a happy birthday :)

Glad you got to celebrate in both TO and Mtl in fine style....although the condition I saw you in after your bday thing on Thursday could be described using other adjectives...haha.

Good times as always!

S+